Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair washing after BA...

+7
Jennifer2011
angbabyxx
d_whpl
COOKIE
sarahdawn31
yettiricey
princess*Chloe
11 posters

Go down

Hair washing after BA...  Empty Hair washing after BA...

Post by princess*Chloe 20th May 2011, 9:06 am

Hiya
Little Idea for all those who are recovering or due to have their BA soon, find a hairdresser local to you who you can book in for a hair wash and blow dry - shouldnt be expensive at all and will take the pressure/pain from you trying to do it, also should last longer and make you feel better! XXxx yahoo
princess*Chloe
princess*Chloe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Hair washing after BA...  Empty Re: Hair washing after BA...

Post by yettiricey 20th May 2011, 9:50 am

My bf managed to do mine with me leaning over the bath :-)
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 20th May 2011, 10:37 am

I completely agree! I did have my OH give mine a wash on day 3 but he was not able to blow dry, so the hair was clean but far from stylish! I went on day 5 or 6 to my hair salon and it was Bliss, I looked and felt human again!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th May 2011, 5:51 pm

I did the hair salon thing when I had my first BA and it is the best feeling ever to come out with lovely glossy blow dried hair when you're feeling filthy LOL.

Second time, I just wasn't up to sitting in the hairdressers, I felt like cr@p to be honest, so I made do with leaning over the bath and cupping my boobs as they felt like they could have fallen off at any moment LOL and my daughter helped me washing my hair and blowing it for me. I was over 2 weeks post-op before I felt able to face outdoors, but I knew that we all healed differently so wasn't worried about it. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 20th May 2011, 9:19 pm

I washed my own hair on the 5th day post op. I basically wrapped towels all around the surgical area to ensure no water could reach it, leant over the bath, and used the shower head to spray water on my hair. It is possible to spread the shampoo without raising your arms too much so it didn't feel too bad, however I have to say that although I felt better after doing it, I couldn't apply much force and so the hair wasn't washed that well at all, within 24 hours it was feeling filthy again. ;)
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by princess*Chloe 20th May 2011, 9:43 pm

yeah im booked in tomo at our friends salon to get washed, cant wait x
princess*Chloe
princess*Chloe
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 20th May 2011, 10:53 pm

My OH did it for me......but not quite like a hairdresser's touch!! lol

Thankfully he only had to do it once and I was DETERMINED he would'nt have to do it again!!!!!!!! Actually, I managed it a week after my op so it wasn't to bad......xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 20th May 2011, 11:15 pm

Great idea!!
My hair needs washing everyday else I look like a lost child! lol This is the part I have been worrying about! haha! Xx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 21st May 2011, 6:57 am

I am post op day 3....I am sitting here with huge swelling and pain but need to wash my hair...I don't have bandages so I think I can just shower later with my OH ...I had a shower in the clinic day 2 it was fine, I will give them about the painful drain site which has collected some blood hopefully I can change it myself they gave me dressings...I am thankful 2 be able to shower later I still have bits of sticky stuff on my body and wrist from the OT ... :doh:
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 21st May 2011, 8:14 am

I had my dad wash my hair for me in the kitchen sink! Hysterical

I also had it washed and put up for a 6oth b-day party 7 days post-op...........
xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st May 2011, 8:21 am

my boyf did mine over th . i have to wash my hair evryday or i feel like cr@p!! he was cute about it n wrapped th towels around me. he did it twice fir me and day 3 i cud do it fine on my own!i did buy some dry shampoo but makes ur hair feel gross its just not th same xxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by princess*Chloe 21st May 2011, 8:43 am

ive got a wedding to go to on the 3rd june, so ill be 2 weeks 2 days post op by then.. whats everyones views on wearing normal bra for a few hours?? or should i try get a dress that can wear sport bra with? shrug xxxx
princess*Chloe
princess*Chloe
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st May 2011, 11:50 am

princess*Chloe wrote:ive got a wedding to go to on the 3rd june, so ill be 2 weeks 2 days post op by then.. whats everyones views on wearing normal bra for a few hours?? or should i try get a dress that can wear sport bra with? Hair washing after BA...  267328 xxxx

If you've been advised to wear a sportsbra for a specified amount of time then I'd follow the instructions given and find something to wear that would cover the sportsbra but still look good.

You've just paid a heck of a lot of money on your new boobs and in my opinion it's just not worth risking your recovery for the sake of a day/night out and if it should effect your result, you'll find that because you didn't follow your surgeons advice, any after-care policy you have would be void sweetness.

You'll have plenty of time 'after' your recovery to show off your new boobs babe Hair washing after BA...  48411 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st May 2011, 12:33 pm

i have been a bit naughty at 3 weeks and wore a wire bra for drinks out, but only for a few hours. Dont follow in my naughty example!! there are plenty of cute dresses that will hide a sports bra. I got a sports bra that didnt have huge straps and was low ish cut so it fits with everything as good as a normal bra. It was from asda xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by happybride 24th May 2011, 6:56 pm

2nd day after my opt, I washed my hair gently over the bath tub and I was prefectly fine. I didn't feel a strain or anything and I just let my hair air dry. My fiance gave me a sponge bath, it was nice being pampered. =)
happybride
happybride
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

http://photobucket.com/cantbelieveitsreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down