Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy?

+2
COOKIE
JQueen
6 posters

Go down

Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy? Empty Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy?

Post by JQueen 15th May 2011, 11:06 am

Hello...
My first post....

I guess when I'm in bed recovering this will be the first place I will come!
Having anxieties now, huge feeling of guilt.
I have always been lucky, small body good sized boobs..
BF my 1st 4 6 months, did some pec muscle exercise and got them back.
BF my 2nd for 12 months..Not so lucky nope

Got some vey slight sagging, and skin has stretched on the top.
I am having 360cc implants, I don't know which one's precisely but
I do know they have a lifetime guarantee..
Teardrop saline or gel I think...

Things is, I feel bad about my boobs being operated on,
they have been good to me, it sounds odd I know but I was very Mother Earth
with my BF and am worried something could go wrong.

The turning point was the other month, on holiday.
I leant over to get my drink and looked down to see my breast was just empty,
falling out of the bikini top and the skin, well, not good..
nope

The not being able to carry my little Man either will be very difficult..
Then there's the housework, (we are also renovating)
and I will be a bit skint until June for sure so I feel like it's mounting up Screwy

Ok moan over! I am looking forward to filling out my old bras (32dd)
and bidding goodbye to my old chicken fillets!
Anybody in a similar position?
I work very hard so taking time out won't be easy and I don't have long so the pressure in on really...

Thanks guys looking forward to your response... :wavey:
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy? Empty Re: Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy?

Post by COOKIE 15th May 2011, 12:34 pm

I'm sure you'll find quite a lot of us here who had our surgeries due to the effects of breast feeding lovely.

Breast feeding really is the best feeling on earth isn't it, but there then comes a time when us mums need to then think about ourselves and it's not at all wrong or selfish or bad for us to have that...

It's said a happy mum makes for happy children, so in doing this little something special just for you, you gain and so do your children too! There's nothing bad about that is there! Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy? 991311

Once you've had this surgery hunni, it's back to the everyday 'mother earth' stuff that all of us mums have to do and it's no easy life!... So enjoy this moment just for you hun, 'cos the rest of your life I'm sure like us all will be dedicated to your children Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy? 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy? Empty Re: Hi..May 19TH BA..Can I still be Mummy?

Post by jen86 15th May 2011, 1:55 pm

ive not had children, so i cant say ive experinced what u have!! But i never thort i would be the sort of person to have my boobs done. then i realsied that all sorts of women have boob jobs, for whateer reason and its fine, Do what makes u happy!!! I was a 36dd, lost weight and went to a saggy 34c, that was why i had mine and i cant tell u how much better i feel already!!! dance
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 15th May 2011, 9:58 pm

Hi JQueen!

I was in a similar situation to yourself... breastfed 2 babies and was left with nothing more than droopy sacks of skin, during my pre op time I went through a roller coaster of emotions from excitement to fear, to extreme guilt.
Cookie has put it beautifully, happy mom, happy babies... our children not only deserve a happy mother! At one point before my op I was speaking to my mom telling her how worried I was that I was being selfish and she said to me that my mental health was as important as my physical health, she expressed to me if I was so unhappy and lacking confidence becaue of my boobs that I was suffering and if I could fix it and find a new confidence in myself that I needed to do it... and I am so much happier in myself now and I hope that I am a good role model to my daughter by showing her how to be confident and have pride in myself.

AS for the recovery and worrying aboout not taking care of the kids, it is such a small amount of time that after carrying, delivering and caring for your children your truly deserve! The time goes fast and before you know it you will be back to your old routine, just with new and improved boobies!

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by pippa1985 16th May 2011, 1:37 pm

Hi hun, I felt the same as you pre-op, but like the ladies said, it makes a happy mummy therefore happy smalls. It was hard not picking up my little man but it's only for a really short time. Good luck hun xx
pippa1985
pippa1985
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 16th May 2011, 1:47 pm

I'm worrying the same at the mo, BA on 25th May, and not sure how I'll cope with my 5yr old. Hoping healing's nice and quick so we can get back to normal. Good luck for Thursday x :thumbs:
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down