Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advise on bra fitting please ladies x

+3
Mia
natalia
emrussell79
7 posters

Go down

Advise on bra fitting please ladies x Empty Advise on bra fitting please ladies x

Post by emrussell79 15th April 2009, 12:52 pm

Ok, im now over 2 months but still havent been to get measured again, just havent got chance to get into town. I tried on and bout some in the la senza sale. I have got 2 32F's (the t-shirt, multiway ones) and 3 34E's (same style) trouble is im finding that even though the wire is perfect size, the cups seem to be too short, i have to kep yanking them back over my nipple if that makes sense??? I end up with double boob where my clevage is! But if i go for a 34F or 32FF wont the wire be too big???
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Advise on bra fitting please ladies x Empty Re: Advise on bra fitting please ladies x

Post by emrussell79 15th April 2009, 1:02 pm

i have just added a couple of pics to show what i mean, they are in the album " 2 months onwards" pw: mynewboobs
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Advise on bra fitting please ladies x Empty Re: Advise on bra fitting please ladies x

Post by natalia 15th April 2009, 1:16 pm

i think u should go measured cause i had same prob with e cup bras they barely covered my nipples and i ended being 32f/ff so i guess your around the same size as we similar implant
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 15th April 2009, 2:40 pm

oooops sorry, username is emrussell79 x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th April 2009, 2:47 pm

Hi!!!

Sounds to me like you need to go up in cup size like natalia says. Have you actually been measured as yet?
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th April 2009, 2:56 pm

Hi!!

I have just had a look at your pics, It does seem like the cups are too small to me... lucky you ...you have a great pair of boobs that you want to support and show off properly. I would def get properly measured and try different style bras too.. apart from the expense of buying wrong size you need to feel comfortable and confident too. Thanks for sharing and good luck. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th April 2009, 4:37 pm

i wouldnt bother buying bras from la senza i struggle to get itno 32f from their lol they bras seem to come up small i would def suggest going sumwheir like john lewis or marks and spencers to get prob measured hun id say your at least a f/ff now
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 15th April 2009, 7:57 pm

The women in John Lewis in Bluewater were amazing measuring me - they knew exactly what brands would suit and fit. I have to say I have never had a bras that fit me this well before. I mentioned M&S to them and they said they will never fit me properly so don't waste your money. I would get a few opinions if I was you before you splash out!
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 15th April 2009, 8:47 pm

Agree on m&s, i got measured there and it took all of 2 seconds with a measuring tape.. pointless. Bravissimo are by far the best x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 15th April 2009, 9:02 pm

yes you defnately need to go up a cup hun, that bra looks way too small for your boobs, their looking mighty fine i might add! Boobs xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 16th April 2009, 9:46 am

Thank ladies. The M&S near me is pants!! And i dont have a Bravissimo or a John Lewis :(

Im quite gutted as i love my blue bra im wearing in the pic! I hadthe exactsame one in a 34C after my first op! Oh well, i shouldnt complain if im bursting out! lol

I would have a look online but im not sure if i can be bothered with sending stuff back if it doesnt it, does anyone know anywhere else that i could try??
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 16th April 2009, 9:47 am

Forgot to ay, NAT, Im a 32F in La senza but no way that size in otehr shops!
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 16th April 2009, 10:04 am

yeah ann summers does sum lovely push up clevage bras in 32f debehams also does wonderbra ect in f cup both make me boobs look huge kelly broke also does up to f cup i buy her bras to in new look
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 16th April 2009, 11:36 am

oh i forgot about New look and i bet those ones arent too expensive?? I just had a look on Bravissimo and no way can afford to spend that much on one bra!! lol
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 16th April 2009, 11:46 am

yeah their around 16 pounds i think go get measure prob then go on ebay and put in your size bra and it comes up with lots of different bras brawn new and reasonably priced
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 16th April 2009, 12:01 pm

yep Natalia 👍 i've got quite a few from Ebay-great prices for brand new(or nearly)bra's. also got a few in 30E that i have outgrown too Boobs Hysterical never thought i'd say that!
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th April 2009, 3:01 pm

I would think most department stores or smaller lingerie shops would provide a good measuring service... could try a few. Then you could decide which bras and styles fit/support best and then order on line or e.bay. They Boobs cost a lot so deserve looking after Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down