Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just over 3 weeks post op!

+2
Peachy34
jay1983
6 posters

Go down

Just over 3 weeks post op! Empty Just over 3 weeks post op!

Post by jay1983 13th May 2011, 11:20 am

Hey, I am now over 3 weeks post op! Time has flew by. I am happy with the results I think but still have a few concerns.

My natural breasts were different sizes - Left a C/D & right a D/DD. Well at my first op the PS put 2 different size implants in. This time he put 450cc in both and took some tissue away from right to make same size as left. At this op he took breast tissue away. My nipples are slightly different shapes....which I am guessing is to be expected. Also my right seems bigger still and is noticibly bigger when not in a bra. Apparently this is swelling and will change. Is this the case. Also one nipple is higher than the other. Am I panicing over nothing and should I just give it time?

xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Just over 3 weeks post op! Empty Re: Just over 3 weeks post op!

Post by Peachy34 13th May 2011, 12:41 pm

You've answered your own question there my sweet give it time. I still have swelling in one boob whilst the other looks normal. I know I haven't had an uplift but I've seen enough pictures to know at this stage hun its perfectly normal xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 13th May 2011, 1:02 pm

Definately agree with Peachey on this one, it's very early days yet and to give it time. It follows that if you've had breast tissue removed that the remaining tissue is going to be pretty stressed at the moment, hence a slightly different appearance and swelling. Keep a regular photo diary so you track your progress and recovery.

Any concerns that are really niggling at you, check with your PS for some re-assurance.

Congratulation Hun, I'm sure when you're fully heaed they'll be amazing. congrats
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 13th May 2011, 1:53 pm

Hi, i'm 3 months po hun and still noticing changes with breast and areola size. They go through so many changes so just give a while and i'm sure it will all even itself out. Good luck xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2011, 4:04 pm

Yeah, it should settle Jay, I also had tissue removed from one of my breasts after having the capsulectomy and had wonky boobs that were different sizes for three months!

You're still early days babe, just give it a little more time, do be sure that your surgeon is ALWAYS aware of your concerns though at every post-op check, so they can monitor and advise if needed, I needed to massage one of my breasts as it was still being held too high and needed a little encouragement to drop. That 'may' be the reason for you having one nipple higher than the other hunni, because one breast may have dropped before the other, my surgeon only suggested I started the massage after 8 weeks though, so keep your surgeon informed and see how things go. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 13th May 2011, 11:49 pm

Give it time babe. I didnt beleive it before I went through it the first time but they really do change alot after surgery,
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down