Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tmrw finally........

4 posters

Go down

Tmrw finally........ Empty Tmrw finally........

Post by FLOWER11 6th May 2011, 10:02 pm

Haven't been around all my groups of friends or the usual hang out spot for more than 6 wks soo....tmrw night I will be going out and showing off the new me so excited but nervous.... Im sure some will whisper bcause of course not everyone knows actually only my very close close friends know i had work done....should I try to hide them? I usually like to wear very form fitting stuff so don't know if I should buy something baggy on top n reveal w more time?? sorry if this post is just dumb but its gettg some time to adjust to the new me but I'm sure its all normal....I luv the new boobs!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Tmrw finally........ Empty Re: Tmrw finally........

Post by Peachy34 6th May 2011, 10:07 pm

Wear whatever you are comfortable with hun! I remember being nervous about showing mine off at first because of what people might say because I didnt tell anyone but I didn't go out of my way to hide them and if anyone noticed they didn't say anything to me. I had recently been breastfeeding and been a d cup for months so I think I got away with it. Not sure I will this time around though : ) x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th May 2011, 10:18 pm

Yes I agree, whatever makes you feel comfy. If you went out in something low that you thought was showing them off too much you would probably worry that people would start asking questions and then you wouldn't enjoy your night.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th May 2011, 10:29 pm

There's nothing dumb about your question sweetness!

I agree, wear what you're most comfortable in, you'll feel more confident just being yourself babe.

If you think you might feel a little conscious on your first outing, maybe draping a pretty pashmina over your bustline to modestly cover without hiding might just give you that bit more confidence, then depending how the night goes, you might feel confident enough to lose the pashmina and just strutt your stuff and iff not, you know you have the comfort of the pashmina, either way, you can just enjoy your evening! Tmrw finally........ 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 6th May 2011, 10:35 pm

yes! girls i think ur all right will just be myself...wont go out of my way to show them off too much anyways and for sure will take cookies idea n depending on how I feel just take the pashmina off!! It's kind of funny but I'm more worried about the girls bcause I know how catty some girls can be.....
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 6th May 2011, 10:37 pm

thanks dolls!! :boobstick:
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th May 2011, 8:53 am

If they did say anything it wold be jealousy hun because yo look so fab, enjoy your first outing with your boobies and enjoy yourself lifes too short to worry about what everyone else thinks xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down