Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being dramatic?

+4
Mia
nads
Skyla
annefinackapan
8 posters

Go down

Being dramatic? Empty Being dramatic?

Post by annefinackapan 10th April 2009, 8:23 pm

I can feel a ridge of implant underneath my left breast just above my scar also I have noticed new pain (dragging, spikey, heaviness allsorts) just in this side all this week.

My sensible stoical side says - this breast had less tissue and had thinner skin and was droopier than the right, my PS voiced concerns regarding this and didnt want me to have a big implant for those reasons (fine by me didnt want to be big) give it time to settle.
My dramatic wimpy side is whispering- Im 2.5 months po so they should be both okay by now, what if the implant stretches my skin loads and makes the boob really droopy or 'bottoms out' ? ( Id be devastated)

Eeek! need words of wisdom from anyone has this happened to - is it now ok??
I had overs and fully expected to be aware of the implants but I think cos my righty is so lovely I am comparing the left one and its not comfy or favourable.

Ta girls much appreciated - this may come across calm but I am bit concerned really.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Being dramatic? Empty Re: Being dramatic?

Post by Skyla 10th April 2009, 8:29 pm

Hi hun , I was always freaking out about this!! convinced myself i was bottoming out!! What I did was wear my sports bra with underwire on top :) it feels all better now :)

But I did get advice from my surgeon :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 10th April 2009, 8:31 pm

Oh and because my left looks like its pointing up more than left and not much upper boob, this is not me bottoming out, but my surgeon said if at 6 weeks I am still not happy then he will repair it free of charge :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 10th April 2009, 8:34 pm

Thanks so much Skyla I know Im probaly overly worrying. The bra things a good idea I have been religiously wearing my sports bra all week to help support it. By the way I put my left and right the wrong way round God knows why not that it makes a difference lol - going a bit mad I think.
I think Ill see nurses next week if still sore for reassurance.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th April 2009, 9:02 pm

I can feel my implant where my scar is too hun because i was so flat, my ps said its normal to feel the edge there as its sitting in the crease. I would talk to your ps about the pain though x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th April 2009, 10:10 pm

So sorry to hear this!!! I have not experienced this myself, Skyla seems to have helped ease your mind. Personally I would contact your P.S. to have a check.

Perhaps someone may come along who has experienced this who can be of greater help to you in the meantime? Take care Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 10th April 2009, 10:16 pm

Aw ta girls this is what this site is all about - support. Feel a bit better. I think cos my boobs were so rubbish before I so want everything to be perfect now.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 11th April 2009, 7:08 am

hey there hunnie. i can feel my implant on the underside of my boob,it used to freak me out but now its totall normal to me(i was also very flat before op)
i was also conviced that i was bottoming out-i even asked lots of people to look at my pics to see what they thought Screwy .in the end i called my clinic and then went to see the nurse every 2weeks-they were great from the first they said all was well but if it would reassure me i could come and get checked out as often as i liked! 👍
i would definately talk to your PS or go see them hunnie,just for peace of mind.
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 11th April 2009, 7:13 am

sorry i didn't mean to click on send then....i just wanted to say that i'm thinking of you and please let us all know how you are! Hug
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 11th April 2009, 1:22 pm

I'd say if the pain doesn't stop call your ps for reassurance and get it checked, but feeling your implant is not unusual and doesn't mean something awful is happening - occasional shooting pains are normal for quite a long time after op but if you have constant pain don't let it worry you, go and check it out!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 11th April 2009, 4:54 pm

Thank you all for your reassurance. I think because I'd begun to forget about my implants - which I thought would never happen- when the discomfort began and I really noticed the implant ridge and the noticable difference in the boobs I became concerned.
Will let you know what nurses say they are lovely there and know Im a worrier already, hope they see me as much as yours did L266 !

Love you all to bits xx Hug
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 14th April 2009, 12:11 pm

Hi, sorry not much help as I'm pre-op but hope you get some reassurance from your ps and things settle down soon....x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 14th April 2009, 1:39 pm

Hey lovely, how you feeling now?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 14th April 2009, 7:01 pm

Aw thanks for checking in on me ... Not feeling too bad of late. I am still getting the odd twinge and am now aware of the implant lower edge and ripples all over both breasts. I can see them in certain lights and can feel them a bit but am probably looking far too much than is healthy!
Im just going to get on with it though and see what happens as Ive still got loads of time for them to change and the discomfort is now intermittant (more importantly prob completely normal too) and I had such little tissue and poor skin integrity its to be expected to feel the implants.
Im concentrating on how nice my clothes look and the lovely bras I can now wear.
Refuse to be negative is my mantra today!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th April 2009, 4:07 pm

Nice mantra! Glad things are going better though, if you're worried you should see your PS, but like you said, a few twinges are to be expected.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down