Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yayyyy still a 32 C ^^ & bra shopping fail //

+2
Charlie88
charms
6 posters

Go down

yayyyy still a 32 C ^^  & bra shopping fail // Empty yayyyy still a 32 C ^^ & bra shopping fail //

Post by charms 8th April 2011, 9:01 pm

ok there was a little debate here before about whether just having a lift without implants would necessarily change your cup size......... // seemed reasonable to assume it might..... though my dr said it wouldnt. (and that maybe its different in different case certainly)

however they looked at me yesterday and im still a 32-34 C. on the large side of C.. which im verrry pleased about.. and they said all the swelling has gone at this point.. (certainly hope so) // so thats really pretty much, the size i was.... fine size for me as i only weigh 100 lbs.

it was hard not to feel the boob greed and i definitely wouldnt want to be -any- smaller..!! i know that was taking a few risks jsut doing a lift and there are downsides, but so far im happy. also my dr is one who does not do both at same time anyhow.. so even if i wanted one, i would have had to wait and done it seperately which is always an option i suppose if i become a billionare hehe.

anyhow im very very happy seem to have retained the majority of my cup size, pshew!

that being said = i had an impossible time trying to find an underwire bra that fit. // (as i was advised to buy) they are all sort of countoured kind of and none of them fit at all as i am slightly on the wide side there. (naturally even without swelling) so all the underwires i looked at in C cup were too narrow. // didnt expect that. the D cups fit me wire wise but mostly the cups were too large. so hm.

gonna go to a special shop that does custom fittings tomorrow and see what they can tell me cause i dont wanna get a crappy bra after spending all that money!! //

just very very happy im still a C. ^^ *pshew*

Cheerleader dance
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

yayyyy still a 32 C ^^  & bra shopping fail // Empty Re: yayyyy still a 32 C ^^ & bra shopping fail //

Post by Charlie88 8th April 2011, 11:13 pm

Hey! Aww im so pleased for you, have heard you can loose cup sizes with just a lift! Glad you didnt and all worked out how you wanted it to!
Shame about the wiring on the bras thats a bit of a downer.. Good luck with your customized fitting :D x x x
Charlie88
Charlie88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

yayyyy still a 32 C ^^  & bra shopping fail // Empty Re: yayyyy still a 32 C ^^ & bra shopping fail //

Post by butterfly2 9th April 2011, 8:13 pm

awww Charms that is good news hun, it seems to me that all girls have trouble finding bras no matter are sizes before or after ops. The thing is once you find a few places that do bras you like you want wear ones from anywhere else xxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 19th April 2011, 6:51 pm

I'm so glad you are happy with your surgery charms. I have been thinking about you. I wish i had went with my instinct and done the same.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 19th April 2011, 7:12 pm

i have been thinking about you too hazleyez!! Hug glad to see you. yes im pretty happy though at the moment i have a horrible rash from that stupid bra trying fiasco which is really a downer!!!! @@ everything is awkward right now and they are definitely healing at different rates and its very hard to be patient!! especially because, i really wish i could be giving them some kind of support right now!!!!!@@@@ i just can't wear any bra or even a light shirt because it makes my skin flare up. so i have pretty much been in bed completely naked for the past week// NO FUN. hopefully they will give me some medicine for that today and if they dont i will cry until they do!!!!! @@

i really trust my dr didn't intend to give me triangular boobs so im trying extremely hard to be patient. i am actually very unhappy with your dr honestly.... i dont like the way he doesnt seem to listen to you // i feel like he has been sort of dismissing your concerns the whole way through to be honest. //

i know you feel too large but hopefully it will all even out.. i feel pretty good at the moment size-wise but i am still very swelled... (and swelled unevenly too!) so i am rather concerned that once the swelling has gone i will feel too small!!@@ so just try to hang in there. it hasnt been that long. // (oh hey, i supposed i am active so i can see your pics now if you want to share them & get another opinion :}} ) im going to put up pics as soon as i can get my 'befores' which are on my bf's camera ^^ Heart stay strong i think you still have a lot of changing to go. //
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 19th April 2011, 7:15 pm

AGH! good lord i just saw your new avi. you look perfect girl.

you have =nothing= to worry about. // i guess i can see a little unevenness still but good lord, i think you are gorgeous! Boobs
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 19th April 2011, 7:18 pm

that's great news charms dance I always wondered if a person would lose size do to a lift.

and hazleyez have you noticed any changes for the better, I'm sorry to hear you still regret it Give You
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 19th April 2011, 7:30 pm

that's great news charms dance I always wondered if a person would lose size do to a lift.

thanks so much shellymae Hug well to be honest i did lose some size, mostly cause, of the miles of extra flab i used to be packing into my bra hehe.. but really, i think i still look pretty much the same in clothes. // hehe. sure -feel- a billion tons better. ^^

and personally i think hazleyez looks awesome. //

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2011, 7:32 pm

Awww that's so good to read babe, I'm really happy for you yayyyy still a 32 C ^^  & bra shopping fail // 899188

After my uplift and a reduction of implant I wierdly measured BIGGER afterwards!... How that happened I have no idea and I read so many times woman after woman afer woman, who undero breast surgery being surprised at their measurements and even woma of the same sizes with same sized implants coming back with a massive variation of cup size!

It just goes to show what a massive unpredictable mystery this whole size this is!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 19th April 2011, 7:41 pm

It just goes to show what a massive unpredictable mystery this whole size this is!

that is so =completely= true. // i also for some reason look a lot bigger with my clothes of than with them on. (???) i was so interested by that i flashed my bf the other night saying LOOKIT THIS!!

and he said 'breasts are mysterious creatures'. :teehee:

hope you are well cookie Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2011, 7:48 pm

I'm doing good Charms, thank you... Good to read you are too yayyyy still a 32 C ^^  & bra shopping fail // 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down