Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already

+22
Gabby
lizziem
jellytot1
Secretsal
shellyj
flowergirl
sharonk
jay1983
shona72
Rachaelf
danni
Drea
charms
sampowell
alfie
dell81
pinkbabe
janeybird
lola_blsk
butterfly2
charls87
xokerryxo
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already Empty Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already

Post by xokerryxo 6th April 2011, 10:51 am

Hi everyone,

Just an update as I have a long time to wait, sat in my room in the Nuffield and scared! So far I have been measured for my stockings and had my order taken for food later. My op is not till 3 so all daycase hopes are out of the window! My room is nice although the tv is a tad broken! Shed quite a few tears today even when the nurse was measuring for stockings! I can't wait till this is over xxxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already Empty Re: Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already

Post by charls87 6th April 2011, 11:05 am

Ahh Kerry sweetie,

Stay brave, try and read a book or magazine. do anything to destract you and pass the time!!

Will be thinking of you todat!! group hug

And just think this time tomorrow you'll be on the road to recovery already!! xxx
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already Empty Re: Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already

Post by butterfly2 6th April 2011, 11:06 am

Bless you hun, It will be over soon and you will wounder what all the tears where about, as you will have your new boobs. Good luck hun and just think of those new bangers that you have been wait for xxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 6th April 2011, 11:09 am

Hey huni. Stay brave! Think of those amazing bikinis and vests in the summer!

Its no where near as bad as u think its going to bed! I'm 15 days post op and can't believe I've had no pain at all. Just completley bareable ache that's it!

You'll wonder why u panicked after! Good luck doll xxxxxxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 6th April 2011, 11:13 am

The girls are right my love it will be over before you know it and you will look back and wonder why u were so scared try to relax and take it all in so u keep your memories of your day :)

Will be best thing youve ever done - promise Stars
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 6th April 2011, 11:25 am

Thank you everyone, will update when I can. I am trying to remeber all your words when I get panicky xxxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 6th April 2011, 11:27 am

Ahh bless ya, it will all be over soon and you will have your fab new boobies. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by dell81 6th April 2011, 11:32 am

awwww GOOD LUCK sweety, like the other girls say it probably isnt as bad as you think. stay calm & look forward to your new pups.xxxxx
dell81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 6th April 2011, 11:33 am

Big hugs hunni, I shed a few tears too before my op, but thinking about the fab result I was going too get soon made me feel better.

Thinking off you hun.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 6th April 2011, 11:45 am

Thank you ladies, just saw my surgeon got drawn on etc. Ewww I feel definatly gross, mouth as dry as sand paper, smelly breath no doubt, no make up hello spots and clammy underarms! The price of beauty lol! So nervous ladies just the anathesasit* awful spelling* to visit now xx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sampowell 6th April 2011, 11:46 am

You will wonder what all the fuss was about. Do you have someone with yoi? Well if not we are all here to support you through your fears. You will be just fine xx
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 6th April 2011, 11:59 am

sounds like youve got the best dr ^^ so hang in there. // hope it all goes great. ^^ Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 6th April 2011, 12:06 pm

Thinking of you hun, stay strong it will be over in no time xx
The wait will be worth it Hug

Good Luck x
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 6th April 2011, 12:25 pm

Thank you, just had the anathesasit* again awful spelling* come in , I am going to have the numbing cream what a baby! Xx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 6th April 2011, 12:28 pm

aww hun you will be fine not long now and when you wake up with your new boobies it will all be worth it :boobchick: we will all be thinking about you, keep us posted Hug xxxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 6th April 2011, 12:40 pm

Just think how great it gonna be when you wake up and see your new boobs for the first time :boobchick: it'll make you wander why you were so anxious. Not long now, hope you found something to read or on the T.V. to help distract you, all the best. XXX Heart
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by shona72 6th April 2011, 2:10 pm

Well I've just tuned in to your post - and you'll be in there now! Hope it goes well, this will be me soon - I am soooo scared Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already 557141
shona72
shona72
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 6th April 2011, 2:21 pm

xokerryxo wrote:Thank you, just had the anathesasit* again awful spelling* come in , I am going to have the numbing cream what a baby! Xx

I had eff all cos i was trying so hard to put a brave face on :D they thought i REALLY WAS okay with it all!!! Should have been honest and said i was bricking it as almost jumped off table in fear having needle in straight LOL

You'll be out soon hun and it will be all over hurrah for boobsign
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 6th April 2011, 2:24 pm

Good luck sweetie! As I type you will be in theatre...exciting! xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 6th April 2011, 3:03 pm

Good luck honey, you'll be having your op as we speak so all the best in your recovery.....

sending you big hugs
xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by xokerryxo 6th April 2011, 8:15 pm

Thank you ladies for your comments they really helped so much . My op was about 315 and I woke up in recovery around 520 ! Has some nausea and hot flush when I tried to eat but the anti sickness helped. Was in pain when I came round and got a shot of morphine slowly felt better. Just managed to get out of bed un assisted and finally feel a bit human. No pain now just tightness and sore, am very aware of my stitches also. Haven slept much so hopefully will tonight. Xxxx
xokerryxo
xokerryxo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 6th April 2011, 8:18 pm

yay! Congrats on the new boobies Stars rest lots and happy healing! xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 6th April 2011, 8:25 pm

congrats kerry xxxx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretsal 6th April 2011, 8:29 pm

Yey yipee
Sleep well and recover quickly. We're all behind you and your lovely new bunners are right in front of you xx
Secretsal
Secretsal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by shona72 6th April 2011, 8:36 pm

Sat in the Nuffield waiting for op...tears already 828394 you did it ... so how are they looking?
shona72
shona72
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next