Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomicals

3 posters

Go down

Anatomicals  Empty Anatomicals

Post by yettiricey 5th April 2011, 8:13 am

Hi Ladies

Is there any of you that have had anatomicals and are prepared to show me your pics? It's something I'm considering and I have a consultation with my surgeon next week. Do all surgeons offer this choice of implant? I 'm having Mr John Davison (who is a surgeon on this site).

Thanks in advance.

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Anatomicals  Empty Re: Anatomicals

Post by tekarma 5th April 2011, 8:48 am

Hiya, I'm having anatomicals & my op is this monday coming.

I think most surgeons offer anatomicals now & there are a range of different makers of those shaped implants.

What hospital are you using? I was gonna go with John but decided to go with Mark Pacifico @ chaucer hospital instead ;-)

Good luck sweety

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th April 2011, 8:51 am

I am going to the Chaucer too on 5th May....ohhhh let me know how you get on. Why did you change surgeons???

OMG you're tiny but the same dress size as me and I'm 5ft 1 too.

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 5th April 2011, 9:01 am

I was offered the choice of all 3 surgeons @ chaucer & couldnt decided between John or Marc. The only real reason i went with Marc was that with John he offered a free 15min consultation 1st then the others you had to pay for. I saw this as a long route & seeing as i had thought about this for the last 10years & have my finances in place + i live about 15/20miles away from chaucer (& i dont drive), i decided that the quickest route was with Marc. John was obviously my 1st choice due to his experience but i'm extremely happy with Marc & he's dishy too lol ;-)

If you have any questions along your journey then dont hesitate to message me ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th April 2011, 9:10 am

Did they tell you this type of implant would suit your frame better or did you choose these yourself?

I live in Sellindge in between Ashford and Hythe. I saw John about 3 years ago then went back last year and it was confirmed I have capsular contracture so have been saving since. I had a gr8 (and long) consultation with him and he never billed me!!!!! I'm back to see him next week and I'm so excited but nervous.

My first op (13 years ago) was with a Harley street surgeon although I much prefer John Davison, he is so much more informative and approachable. I thought he was Gay but have since read he has a family...think I prefered it when I thought he was gay Hysterical

I couldn't do a dishy surgeon!!!!!! NOOOOOOO what if you find yourself flirtly whilst he is drawing black pen all over your boobies...NOOOOOOO nope
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 5th April 2011, 4:57 pm

I don't have any pictures up yet. It is 4 weeks today since I had my anitomicals. I had 360cc high profile anitomicals. They are starting to take on a more naturals shape now. Anitomicals placed over the muscle will provide a lift without a lift surgery. I had tiny saggy boobs from breastfeeding and now they are perky again. I was worried they would be really hard but they are getting soft already. Good luck making your decision.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th April 2011, 5:00 pm

thanks candycain xxx I hope you recover well xx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member