Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

after one week

+2
lola_blsk
tj105
6 posters

Go down

after one week Empty after one week

Post by tj105 4th April 2011, 10:31 am

hi,its been a week since my boob job and i would just like to ask if they will stop feeling heavy and hard. it seems weird but at times they seem to give me back pain,do you think this is because im not use to the weight of them,i so hope they will settle as i dont think i can cope with feeling like im walking around with mellons on my chest :boobchick: please please tell me this is all normal x
tj105
tj105
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

after one week Empty Re: after one week

Post by lola_blsk 4th April 2011, 10:58 am

Hey hun. Are u wearing a bra?
Mine only felt heavy for first week. Then I was used to them. Although I'm still walking a bit hunched over but this is more to protect myself.

Saying that when I take my bra off I have to hold onto them coz I feel like there gonna fall off! Hahahahaha. Xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by tj105 4th April 2011, 11:52 am

hi,yeah im wearing a support bra and it does feel tight,i have my check up tomorrow and i cant wait to take it off,im hoping i will beable just to wear a sports bra xx
tj105
tj105
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 4th April 2011, 3:11 pm

It'll definitely get better. :) congrats!
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by tj105 4th April 2011, 5:15 pm

hi,thankyou,i spoke to the nurse today she thinks i might be wearing the wrong size bra,i cant wait to know my right size so i can buy some new tops,my other worry is going back to work as i work with alot of guys and they know i am off coz of an op but dont know wot,and i hope to get tops so it wont show,but they r nosey and i dont want to tell them x x
tj105
tj105
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th April 2011, 6:10 pm

Hi hun, it's usually the swelling that makes them feel so heavy in the first few weeks, but once that's completely gone you will find they weigh hardly anything. You will find that they are easy to hide under normal tops and people wont notice :good:
As for bras you can go and get fitted for a sports bra to make sure you are wearing the right size to give your boobs the support they need, most of the support comes from the band so it should be quite tight but not painfully so. The straps are basically there to keep the bra sitting where it should.
If you look at this link[u][b] you will see what a bad fit looks like, sorry it's on a baby website but these pics are brill.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th April 2011, 6:20 pm

Oweeeeeeeeeeee I remeber this part so well hunni. after one week 571992

The hard and heaviness is just swelling hun and completely normal at this stage in your recovery, as the swelling subsides, your boobs wont feel as heavy.

Try to make a conscious effort lovely to stand up straight if you can, right after your BA for a week or so, we tend to hunch over, you only realise you're doing it when someone mentions it LOL. But when you start to straighten up and concentrate on your posture more it really will help with the back ache.

Also if you're sleeping in a sitting position, this will alsi really effect your back, you only need head and shoulders raised hun and try using a hot water bottle on the small of your back, it helps ease the pain loads. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tj105 4th April 2011, 6:34 pm

thanku for your advice,im so glad to have found this site as you all seem so friendly and have put me at ease,i do laugh at myself when i sit up straight as i feel like im sticking my new puppies out and i think oooh i have boobs,im so happeeeeee x yahoo
tj105
tj105
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 5th April 2011, 2:31 am

Wow! It is the swelling that makes them feel so heavy? I learn something every day on this forum! Mine felt so heavy I wondered if it would ever feel normal, and I was paranoid it was the implants themselves that were so heavy and dropping out from behind the muscle cause of the weight. :) At about the 3-week mark I felt so good one morning I was afraid they had disappeared. (Ha ha) Must be the swelling had fully dissipated.

I am only now learning to correct my posture, having hunched long enough to give myself a sore back. Sooo glad I read this thread, thanks girls! Xxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by tj105 5th April 2011, 1:07 pm

hi everyone,had my first check up today and stitches out,boobies are fine and healing nicely,im so pleased i went for it as the result is great for me,and it was the bra causing me some discomfort. dance x x
tj105
tj105
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down