Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions :-)

+4
misf1
charms
sammi35
yettiricey
8 posters

Go down

Questions :-) Empty Questions :-)

Post by yettiricey 3rd April 2011, 7:17 pm

Hi Ladies

Ok so I have my 2nd consultation next Wednesday and I've got so many things going round in my head. When I first met my surgeon it was back in Sept last year and I've been saving ever since, so I can't believe it's almost time. What kind of things should I be asking next week? Obviously I need to discuss implant options and size etc....and of course I'll be hot footing it out of his office to come back home and discuss it all with you guys Hug

One question I don't want to ask my surgeon and I'm not sure how to put this but....uurrrmm...how long before the twins can be let out of the pram? (UUrrrmmm I mean when will they be able to be active again Blush ) I know I've had a BA before but it was yonks ago and I really have forgotten almost everything.

Also how long is it I can't drive for? I will really need to be able to do short journeys after 5 days, will that be ok?

Oh I just know there's going to be loads more questions but for now that's it xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Questions :-) Empty Re: Questions :-)

Post by sammi35 3rd April 2011, 7:48 pm

hi yettiricey on the driving question my surgeon told me 5 days for short journeys but i did start after 4 as i had no other option on gettin my kids to school im hoping myself i didnt push this to soon xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 3rd April 2011, 8:22 pm

Oh ok that's ok. I just have to drop my daughter to the bus stop in the mornings then drop my son to the school although I could walk him.

How are you feeling? Are you ok?

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 3rd April 2011, 8:54 pm

One question I don't want to ask my surgeon and I'm not sure how to put this but....uurrrmm...how long before the twins can be let out of the pram? (UUrrrmmm I mean when will they be able to be active again Blush )

oh man this was the like first thing i asked i was like uhhh, how long til they can be uhhhhh. used....

oh man. // Hysterical really seems everyone is different about that, and we are having different procedures. i just think its funny the way you said that. // also i told my bf that i was thinking, this might be the only time in my life, i would be too laid up to think about sex.. i was wrong...// Hysterical still, im personally not doin nothing for awhile, no matter what... // in my case they told me by six weeks i should be free to do anything of -that- nature haha... // thats probably quite generous estimate from what other people say..
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 3rd April 2011, 8:56 pm

oh forgot to add since ive got anchor incisions i might have longer recovery in that way than with just implants// dont know what sort of incisions you will have. //
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 3rd April 2011, 9:26 pm

im feeling good , thanks for askin , a little tender but not as bad as i thought it would be , i read your post about the worrying about the GA , and trust me that is all i worried about , i even went to the doctors twice the week leading up 2 my BA convinced i had some life threatening illlness that would affect the GA and would kill me on the spot lol . i nearly ran out of the theatre when it was time for my op , , the theatre staff was great at reassuring me and before i knew it i was waking up and relived it was over .

its understandable for us to worry about these things ,but you will be in safe hands xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd April 2011, 10:39 pm

I think I was told not to um use new boobies for 2 weeks, but most people dont seem to wait that long. I waited 6 weeks Hysterical but then I didn't really like my boyfriend (ex) that much at the time. Be careful not to over use new boobies or they will be sore Hysterical
As for driving I think I was told 48 hours not to drive due to GA and it invalidating your insurance. I did try after 3 days but it hurt turning the wheel full lock. I'd say after 5 days you should be fine to do short trips, you will probably have to use two hands for reverse though.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 4th April 2011, 2:55 am

Hey darlin.... It's all a little bit fresh in my mind since I'm only a couple weeks post op. That said, I can't help you with how long before you can "use" them, hahaha - I haven't let my BF near me and described the separation of the muscle from the ribcage in such graphic horrible detail that he is afraid to touch me. Hysterical The girls on this forum are MUCH kinder to their men so listen to them. Grin.

I drove on day 5 - my kids to school and then on to work. It was okay, but I had to keep my hands at the bottom of the steering wheel and some of the turns were uncomfortable. But I managed.

A couple of things I wish I had done differently: NOT BE ALONE. I was totally alone after surgery, even my kids went to stay at a friend's house. I couldn't open my pain medicine (or anything else) and I had to wait till my BF came to walk my dog.

Hence #2, I wish I had opened everything and gotten everything down from up high, before hand. Also, I was unbelieveably thirsty for days and days after the surgery (from the GA?) and I would have had water bottles by the couch (where I sleep) had I known. That's a couple more answers than you asked for, but I thought I'd mention it in case I forget later. Smile.

(((((HUGS))))) and no worries about the GA, you will come through it FINE. Like my dear surgeon said, "The most severe complications are the rarest and the most minor are the most common."

Oh and "yonks ago"? SO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE the way ya'll talk! I am stealing that one too. Cheerleader
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th April 2011, 8:16 am

Oh you girls are sooooo funny. Hysterical I love all your stories. Misj I'm still laughing about your overuse thread Hysterical and if anyone thinks I'm waiting six weeks for sex they must be mental!!!! I think it would close up and I'd then have to save up for "reopening" surgery growl

Thanks ladies I will take on board everything and I love this forum sooooo much :thumbs:
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th April 2011, 6:39 pm

reopening surgery lmfao. Hysterical
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 4th April 2011, 7:07 pm

Reopening, that's a good one.
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th April 2011, 7:12 pm

yeah I'm not joking.....It's the law that I must catch up on all the sex I DIDN'T have whilst married Cheerleader [b]

yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 4th April 2011, 7:26 pm

yeah I'm not joking.....It's the law that I must catch up on all the sex I DIDN'T have whilst married

i -know- thats not funny but Hysterical Hysterical aww, hear hear ^^ gotta follow the law Hysterical

charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th April 2011, 8:48 pm

Seriously whilst married if someone had said " you have NEVER got to have sex again" I would have been chuffed to bolox but since I've split from him and I've got a gr8 newish (year and 8 months) man I've like a woman possessed dance poor bloke needs to stock up on vitamins to keep me happy yahoo
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 5th April 2011, 6:34 pm

thought this might make you giggle yettiricey, so last night my bf came over aaaanndd..... welllll........ :teehee: lets just say good ol' charms and her resolve not to 'do anything' managed to last a... whoppin 5 days after surgery......//// Hysterical hahhaaha.

hope you are feeling well Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th April 2011, 7:53 pm

Oh Charms 5 days Hysterical sooooo funny. OK so I'm quite a competative person so I'm going to aim for 4 1/2 Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 5th April 2011, 8:54 pm

haha, AWESOME...// Hysterical Cheerleader dance im sure you'll crush the competition ^^
i just seriously laughed for an hour at all the sexy threads right now on here.. //
Hug
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 5th April 2011, 9:12 pm

yeah makes you realise what a hot horny bunch of woman we all are dance
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 5th April 2011, 10:22 pm

I think 2 weeks would be okay to 'use' hahaa

And as for driving I drove on day 5 it was hard turning the wheel. I was really slow but there are worse drivers out there lol

By day 8 I was fine driving like normal.
Gluck!
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 6th April 2011, 5:23 am

Hiya iampetite

Hows things with you? Love the avatar :-) How's your boyfriend about it all now?

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 6th April 2011, 8:27 am

all i have to say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Thank you sooo much ladies for these hilarious comments...
awesome stuff.. Hysterical
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down