Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will I stop shrinking?

+4
misf1
kittie
javajunkie001
candycain
8 posters

Go down

when will I stop shrinking? Empty when will I stop shrinking?

Post by candycain 1st April 2011, 2:44 am

Well...I went from thinking my boobs were to big to too small. Last week they got rounder and looked big and nice. Now they have shrunk!!! I sooo have the boob greed now.
I had 360 cc over and they are not big at all. I think I am a B or barely a C . I hope they don't get any smaller!! I even tried one of my pre BA bras on and I could still squeeze into it. The only thing I can tell myself is that I have more than I did. I looked at my before pictures and I look better now but they really could have been bigger. Do anyone know if there is much more shrinking after 3 weeks???
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

when will I stop shrinking? Empty Re: when will I stop shrinking?

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 2:57 am

SWEETIE.... Hug

You are not shrinking I am sure of it. I just had my 3 week today and was again asking my surgeon "Will they go away?" He smiled and shook his head.

I am sure you are not suffering from shrinking boobs, just with a complete mis-perception of them darling. It is likely swelling going down, your muscles relaxing (even though you had overs, still you are moving differently, your posture puts different stress on the muscles, and surgery affects them).
They look smaller to your hyper-critical eye because you are so sensitive to their EVERY CHANGE. Believe me, I know because I am the same way.
I said to my PS, "They are smaller huh?" He said, "No, they are nice and soft. Exactly as they should be at this stage."

Softer looks smaller to us I think cause they start out stretched, round and high. Ohhhh darling please relax and let yourself enjoy them. You will love them I am sure once you give yourself a break. Look at them with an objective eye. If you can't, then ask someone else to! I had my sister do it for me, when I was crying my eyes out that they weren't big enough. Her perspective was SO different from mine!!!!!

Hugs hugs hugs. I am right with you at three weeks, so hopefully soon some of the ladies who are farther along with this can reassure you further. But I promise you, they are GORGEOUS and not going away, I just know it.
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 3:18 am

PS Candycain,
When I really feel like I should have gone bigger (like that sick-to-my-stomach "I finally did this and I messed it up, I didn't do it ENOUGH" feeling) I try to remember all the reasons why I didn't want to go TOO big:
~People noticing immediately I had a big, big BOOB JOB (like when I walk into work, or church, or my kids' school....) I don't mind if people know I had a boob job. I didn't want to look like a WALKING boob job, I wanted to look BEAUTIFUL FOR MY FRAME. My PS knew this and THAT is how we got to the size we did. Just cause they sell 600 cc's didn't mean I had to buy them! (Though sometimes I beat myself up about not buying them anyway.....)
~The larger the implant, the better chance of it displacing or bottoming out, or something equally horrible.
~So subsequently, also a higher risk of re-ops.
~The bigger, the saggier (eventually). Sad but true.
~Subsequently, we'd need a lift too. More re-ops.
~BACK PROBLEMS. As it is, my back hurts and I am STILL correcting my posture a hundred times a day!
~Add yours to this list!!!!

And one final thought: I think the list above should do the trick, but if not: We can go back for more if we really don't like our end results. There was no way to know the outcome for sure, no way to know but to try. If you have to re-do it down the line, the only way to know how big to go was to go through all this!!!! It is easier to go bigger than to have gone too big and then try to go smaller! (Straight from my PS) We went under the knife once, we can do it again. Money is just money. I would know, I work in a bank. It can be made, saved, or financed. Nothing is permanent, Lovey!

Make a cup of hot tea and pamper yourself for being brave enough to do this in the first place. Xxxxxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 3:26 am

ONE MORE BRILLIANT THOUGHT!

Just because you can "squeeze" into an old bra does NOT mean it fits!

Case in point: In the US, we call it "muffin top" when a girl tries to squeeze her lovehandles into jeans that are wayyyy too small, and she can't even pull them up to the right place on her hips, and the flab just rolls over the sides. (Think of a muffin! I know you are laughing.) I don't care how much you want to tell me she is IN those pants - they are NOT the right size!!!! Ha ha ha. Same with you squashing your beautiful new boobs into some ill-fitting bra darling. Just silly. Xxxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 1st April 2011, 3:39 am

(PS - that flab-over-the-jeans muffin thing can happen to anybody wearing too-small jeans, even the skinniest girls. I wasn't being negative about curvy girls. I wish I was curvier! I just meant that ill-fitting clothes are not flattering to anybody and squeezing in doesn't mean anything, just looks silly. Just to clarify, ladies.)
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 1st April 2011, 4:09 am

Thankd for the info. I just don't want them to get smaller. Once I can wear a nice push up bra nad get some looks I will be happy.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 1st April 2011, 10:26 am

It's just that your boobs are softening hun. I doubt with 360 you are a b cup. Are you sure you're wearing the right back size? And just because you can squeeze into the old bra does not mean it fits. You're such early days - take a look at pre op photos, it helped me when I was worried about them being too small. It's amazing how quickly we get used to our bigger boobs.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st April 2011, 11:55 am

I can can get my boobs in a b size bra but it really doesn't fit well. I'd go get measured in a few weeks. I bet you wont be a b or c cup
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 3rd April 2011, 2:22 am

I reminded myself that I wanted natural look but it is amazing how we get used to the big ones. I think maybe if I had gotten round instead of anitomical they woulld look bigger.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelles 3rd April 2011, 7:08 am

I had 410cc overs and I don't think mine look that big at all considering my surgeon predicted I'd be roughly D/DD I don't think they look that size at all but I'm being optimistic that its down to being only 2 weeks post op and they have alot of changing to do in the next 6months upto 18months!

Also as mentioned above I myself didn't want everyone I know to be shocked at a dramatic change in size and I chose a size that would suit my frame :)
Chelles
Chelles
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by dell81 15th April 2011, 7:13 am

i feel exactly the same girls, i am only 5 days post BA, and i must say all my swelling has gone down! my boobies look small, i keep saying to my other half 'i have payed 4500 for these and you cant even tell' iwas a 34b and wanted a d/dd cup, but i dont think theu are anywhere near that size!

im hoping i will get the fluffing and hope they go up a size!

like you candycain i loved the swollen look at first, the whole size of them and now they have shrunk!!!!!! shrug
dell81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th April 2011, 8:58 am

candycain wrote:I reminded myself that I wanted natural look but it is amazing how we get used to the big ones. I think maybe if I had gotten round instead of anitomical they woulld look bigger.

Nope! You'd still get the same result hunni, anatomical or rounds, implants are chosen to suit the individual, having anatomical doesn't mean your breasts will look any more natural than someone with round implants sweetness.

I have round implants and as you can see from the pic here I have a very natural slope to the breast.

when will I stop shrinking? 25298_11

It's very common as the swelling starts to subside for ladies like yourself to start to panic and think their breasts are shrinking - They're not. What is happening, even with anatomicals is that the swelling from the upper pole of the breast relaxes as the implants falls to sit into the breast pocket, when this happens you start to fill out the lower pole of the breast and the breast will protrude forward - You've just gotten used to the swelling sweetness, that's all it is.

You'll soon be ready for getting 'fitted' into wired bras... I assure you sweetie, you'll be in for a lovely surprise!

Not oly will te size surprise you but how your boobs look in a beautiful bra created to enhance what you've got!

You're gonna love 'em hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by d_whpl 17th April 2011, 9:13 am

Hi,
I understand your panic so well, because I am scared of this happening to me to once I have BA.
However, LOOK. If you have had 360cc I will be SHOCKED if you only went from A to B. A friend of mine had 365 (the 5cc difference is insignificant) and went from A to D, and that was unders.
Amazingly, she told me she still retains some of her old bras she loved most and sometimes wears them (haven't seen her do it but it must feel horrific ;)
The swelling does go down and the shape does change however a huge factor is the getting used to it. You start to feel like they've always been that way so you think you don't see that much of a difference. In the beginning there is the 'whoa' factor of seeing such a change, and you expect that feeling to persist forever. But it doesn't, and we think it must mean that the results have deflated or something. (I know all this from experience from a previous cosmetic procedure I have had done.)
Unless your implants are broken (both? what are the chances?), the implants will not shrink! Sooo, do as I was told myself, relax and remind yourself that you DID put 360 cc of extra stuff in there so how much smaller could they ever get? ;)
Put off worrying for about another 6 months and see...
d_whpl
d_whpl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down