Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dressings clinic..?

5 posters

Go down

dressings clinic..? Empty dressings clinic..?

Post by tulip 29th March 2011, 12:11 pm

Hey everyone!
So, Its been 5 days since my new Boobs, and i am sooo pleased with my new.assets!!

I have got an appointment coming up (1 week post op) at the 'dressings clinic' and I was wondering if anyone knows what will happen at this.appointment..? I only have small.waterproof dressings over each scar, and I could shower straight away. I assume the will take these dressings off to check that its healing ok, but does anyone know if they put more dressings back on..? Or if they just remove them, and leave them off...?

Plz let me.know what ypu think..!
Thanks x
tulip
tulip
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

dressings clinic..? Empty Re: dressings clinic..?

Post by sampowell 29th March 2011, 1:27 pm

I had my dressings on for 11 days had my stitches snipped and everything healing nicely. I didn't have them redressed. I think it depends on your surgeon and clinic as they all have different ways of doing things. The nurse I saw showed me different massage techniques. Other half loved it! Lol
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 29th March 2011, 2:04 pm

It depends what company/surgeon you're with, at my one week appointment they took everything off and that was it. But I've seen other girls have to keep steri-strips or tape on for weeks and sent home with a supply of it to keep changing themselves. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 29th March 2011, 3:12 pm

They took my dressings off, but put another lot over the top to keep on for another day cos there was a tiny bit of the incision that hadn't 100% closed up.
I had soluble stitches so no removal of those thank goodness.
Think it depends solely on the clinic. Good luck xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 29th March 2011, 3:18 pm

Hello tulip

I have just been to the clinic today :-), i had my dressings and steri-strips removed boobs were checked, i then had my incisions re-dressed and told i could shower in 2 days :-) without the dressings on, but i then had to put fresh dressings on until my next clinic visit 7th April. i am also only allowed to shower every other day so it is all very dependant on clinics and surgeons. I have also been given (what i can only described as old fashioned sanitry towels lol) to go under my sprots bra for padding and protection.

Hope that helps xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down