Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new pictures

+3
butterfly2
lindylou22
Abs99
7 posters

Go down

new pictures Empty new pictures

Post by Abs99 20th March 2011, 9:09 pm

i have some more pictures uploaded if anyone wants a look, my password is still the same for those who already has it. xxxxx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

new pictures Empty Re: new pictures

Post by lindylou22 21st March 2011, 10:27 am

Hi Abs hun,

They look fantastic! I think they're settling really well!!! How are you feeling about them now as I know you were worried about your scar positions. I think you can see already that they've started to move down and I'm sure once you've dropped properly they'll disappear into your crease!!

Did you manage to sort out with your surgeon about the refund for using different implants to what you expected?

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 21st March 2011, 11:50 am

Thanks lindylou, yes I think they are slightly lower but still got a bit to go so hoping they will be ok, with the implants there's basically nothing I can as when I first had my consultation they automatically ordered me the cui implants which when I signed the paperwork ment I was agreeing to them, it was after finding this site that I realised there was better ones available so asked for them and paid for them (and asked to go bigger) at my pre-op appointment, because they already had my permission to use them originally, when the inspira ones didn't arrive they did'nt need to ask again, I was upset thinking they still should have told me but in reality if I was faced with the choice sat in the hospital waiting to go down would I have walked away and re-arranged the op, I'm not sure! Its done now what can I do!!
How are you getting on?? Xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 21st March 2011, 12:14 pm

WOW Abs they look really good luv. The incision in moving down, but it all takes time doesn't it.

I really feel for you with regards to the implants they used, but I think if they came and told me on the day of op that they had to use diff implants or postpone op I would take the implants they had there and then, as re organizing work/kids/home whatever just isn't that easy plus your all worked up for the operation xxxxxx
Hope you are feeling as good as you looking hun xxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 21st March 2011, 1:11 pm

aww thanks butterfly! and yes thats exactly what i thought, it was a mission organizing everything it would'nt be that simple to walk away and re-arrange. xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 21st March 2011, 6:48 pm

They look great Abs, they're settling really nicely and really suit your frame. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 21st March 2011, 8:35 pm

I'm doing well thanks hun!! Can't believe how easy my recovery has been so far.

I know you signed to agree to the CUI's, but when you paid them extra money, you entered into a new contract with them (even if it wasn't written or signed) on the basis that they provided you with the more expensive implants that you requested. Regardless of whether you would have taken the original ones on the day or not, you were still entitled to be told about it, and you are still entitled to have your payment back. If nothing else you can argue that you WOULDN'T have agreed to take the cheaper ones on the day as they aren't to know any better.

Of course, it's all a hassle to organise and having to push through so maybe not something you want to go through at this stage. It's a real shame to think that they've taken extra money from you that you should never have had to pay though!

I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well though, and you're looking fab!!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 22nd March 2011, 8:46 am

Can i take a look please hun. xx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#