Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should be over the moon but....

+3
angbabyxx
littlewisher
mossy84
7 posters

Go down

should be over the moon but.... Empty should be over the moon but....

Post by mossy84 16th March 2011, 8:53 pm

Ello all,

Had a consultation and was all prepared to book my uplift and BA with Dr Lutz (transform) but the subject of scarring came up mid conversation. I once developed a keloid scar on my neck after a biopsy and she is concerned that i may develop them again on my breasts after surgery. Has anyone else on here had a similar experience? This has knocked me back quite a bit - i want the surgery so badly but is it worth the risk of keloid or hypertrophic scars? Is there any treatment to reduce the risk or is it common for surgeons to treat keloid scars?
disappoint

The next thing that came up was my other halfs opinion on what Dr Lutz recommended. She suggested 200cc low profile overs. OH is adamant that this is too big and will look "disgusting". I am bout 5"7, 8 stone 12 and want to be a full B cup to a C. Any feed back on how these implants size after surgery would be appreciated.

Sorry to sound so negative but its been a really poo day and am really hoping for a few positives to cheer me up

Thanx girls x x
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

should be over the moon but.... Empty Re: should be over the moon but....

Post by littlewisher 16th March 2011, 9:41 pm

There are steps that can be taken if they suspect you might be susceptible to keloids, some may be suggested by your PS and theres other products such as silicone strips that u can put over your scars the help their healin and prevent extra scar tissue forming. Maybe you could research up on which surgeons are good with dealing with keloids and have quite a bit of experience or knowledge in this area?
Maybe you could consider a different incision point depending on where you would be most bothered about the scars, i know there is a belly button one but i think this is quite rare but maybe worth looking into?
200 cc is one of the smaller implants sizes available , its about 100-150 cc for each bra cup size. Alot of girls carry off double that size with your stats and dont look ridiculous and often people cannot tell they have had work done. I think 200 cc just sounds big to your boyfriend xxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 16th March 2011, 11:04 pm

Hi hun, I wouldn't worry about 200cc as littlewisher said, they are one of the smaller implants. With your stats you could carry them easily and naturally, I had 285's and they filled out what I had to start with, they really don't look that much bigger at all, in fact now I have boobie greed because I know I could have gone bigger and still been well in proportion....xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 16th March 2011, 11:33 pm

Hi hunnie, I had 420's under the muscle, extra high profile and went from an A to a DD - but believe me, this doesn't look that big (I have similar stats to yourself too).
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 17th March 2011, 1:23 am

Yeah the other girls are right they dont look half as big as you think they would when they are, have a look at some bra's in the shops make sure your looking at the right back size for you, especially if you have a smaller backsize the cupsize also is quite a bit smaller.

examples that might help explain what i mean...

the first pic is a 30 dd
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the second pic is 36 dd

littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 17th March 2011, 1:28 am

The girl on the left is a 32 c apparently, i dont think that that size would be too big on anyone :) Xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 17th March 2011, 3:21 am

I agree with the girls here..and the silicone strips that littlewisher is talking about are called 'mepiform' my surgeon swears by these and I've been using them for the last 2 weeks and I have noticed some difference...they are a little expensive I pay $20 for a sheet that lasts about a couple of weeks but well worth it :)

As for your size..I went with 280g and am now proportionate, but could have gone quite a bit bigger for my frame, so I wouldn't worry about 200cc being too big :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 17th March 2011, 8:18 am

Hi hun, regarding the size issues - i'm having 225cc & had my 2nd consultation tuesday where i got to try on some dummy implants. I took a c-cup sports bra & they filled it fine. Trust me it doesnt look big at all & i'm 5.5 stone & 5ft 1 so if it was big i'd look like Lolo Ferrari (from euro trash) lol ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th March 2011, 9:55 am

200 will take you up roughly 1-1/2 cup sizes. I measure a FF/G but look like a C. They're really not as big as they sound.

I second getting advice from a surgeon who has experience with keloid scarring. Maybe ask the surgeons on here their advice on what can be done.

All the best lovely
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mossy84 17th March 2011, 10:00 am

Thanx for your replys - and the pics littlewisher. these silicon strips - are all ps aware of them/use them?
mossy84
mossy84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 17th March 2011, 2:38 pm

I would think that they are all aware of it..def inquire about it, and if he hasn't heard of it you can get it online pretty easily :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down