Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just over a week to go...

5 posters

Go down

Just over a week to go... Empty Just over a week to go...

Post by Gilly 10th March 2011, 6:39 am

Hi all my boobies are getting done on 19th March. After reading some posts am wondering if ive gone big enough. I currently have zero boobs and i mean zero...lol breast fed both my kids and now ive been left with empty sacks. Im having 280's under the muscle and want a full 32 DD but im not sure if this is gonna be big enough anyone know or should i ask my surgeon ? xxxx
Gilly
Gilly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Just over a week to go... Empty Re: Just over a week to go...

Post by carol_s 10th March 2011, 8:50 am

Hi Gilly, it is very difficult for us to say as we haven't seen your anatomy which your surgeon has. Did you take pictures in with you to show him how you wanted to look afterwards as some surgeons do not work in cup sizes whilst others are happy to do so.
I would ask if you can speak to your surgeon again and make sure you are both on the same page with regard to the size that you want to be. I'm not sure if Transform has to order the size you want in advance or they have a multitude of different shapes/sizes in stock at the clinic so it is important that you clarify this with your surgeon asap - it is an awful lot of money to pay out and you ended up with much smaller than you wanted because of a communication breakdown between you.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenz24 10th March 2011, 8:33 pm

Hey hunny

I'm not entirely sure about the answer to this question but just thought i'd tell you i'm having mine done the same day and am currently a 34a, (pretty empty one) and i got told 260 unders would take me to a normal C and 300 would be more like full C/small D. I think i have decided to go with the 300s (he said he doubts he could fit any bigger in). So to me it sounds pretty doubtful you'd get DD from that implant? but i'm not an expert. suppose it depends what make implant too because theyre all slightly diff sizes and profiles etc

Good luck anyway hun

Jen x
Jenz24
Jenz24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa2011 10th March 2011, 8:49 pm

I'm so confused about the sizes as well :( I hope everything will work out fine for you.
good luck
Nessa2011
Nessa2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th March 2011, 9:01 pm

There are too many factors to take into consideration and sizes vary so much form shop to shop and brand to brand a 30DD is completely different to a 34DD and I mean a big difference. A 34DD will look much bigger. So it's always best to talk it over with your surgeon, the best thing would be to show him pictures of how you want your boobs to look.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down