Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluffing - Did you? How much and When?

+7
carol_s
Crystal
Zzz1981
shelle222
Laurametcalf
lindylou22
misf1
11 posters

Go down

Fluffing - Did you? How much and When?

Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap23%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap3%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap0%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap3%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap17%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap7%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap20%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap0%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap10%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_lcap13%Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 30

Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Empty Fluffing - Did you? How much and When?

Post by misf1 6th March 2011, 1:06 am

As requested, we have a little poll on fluffing, it is obviously mutiple choice so you can tick as many boxes as you like.

Definition of fluffing according to me lol

I see fluffing as, when you initially have your breast augmentation the implants can sit quite high on your chest no matter whether you have overs/partials or full under the muscle placement. They are very firm during this time. Over the weeks and months the skin stretches and the muscle relaxes (if partial or under placement) the implants drop into a more natural looking position and the breast softens for a more natural feel. During the course of these changes which can seem to happen overnight or over a few days on some occasions where they seem to be high one day and the next day one or both implants seem to change all of a sudden. The changes can result in fluffing also known as a sudden increase in bra size, one day your bra fits perfect the next it's uncomfortable or leaving red marks over the cups. It can take a year or so to see the full and final result of a BA. So sometimes they don't seem to change for a few months and you think they are done, then your bra becomes tight and you've fluffed up another size.

Last edited by misf1 on 6th March 2011, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Empty Re: Fluffing - Did you? How much and When?

Post by misf1 6th March 2011, 1:26 am

My answer was yes I did fluff one boob dropped and fluffed before the other lol (hard times) one about 4 months the other caught up in dropping about 7 months and fluffed about 9 months. I had overs and they fluffed from a 32F (fitted at 4 weeks post op) to a 32FF so 1 cup size. Looking at my picture diary they looked different every month and bigger, but only 1 cup size of fluffing. They always look better and better as time goes by. I love my boobies lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Fluffing - Did you? How much and When? Empty Re: Fluffing - Did you? How much and When?

Post by lindylou22 6th March 2011, 9:11 am

Thanks hun, this is what I was wondering!! I'll be interested to see the results, and hopefully one day I'll be able to tick yes!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 6th March 2011, 9:24 am

I'm looking forward to saying yes in the coming weeks/months! For now I still have a couple of high tennis balls for boobies so no fluffing yet - will update as soon as they do xx
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 6th March 2011, 10:21 am

Hi
I'm like you misf1 my right has dropped and fluffed lovely, but my lefty is stubborn and still rounder and higher but if I look back at my photos I can see that lefty is slowly getting there. I was freaking out about it at first as you well know misfit but after your kind words and support I have given up worrying and inspecting them every day and just love them to bits now. Thanks Hun
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 6th March 2011, 10:24 am

I will give it a few more weeks before I fill this in but I can't wait for the girlies who are a few months + to fill it in! It will be very interesting to see!

X x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th March 2011, 10:31 am

I had 2 visits from the fluff fairy...........once about 3 month mark and then again around the 9 month mark! I went from 5-6 weeks trying on 32D bras and them fitting to then fitting in 32FF la senza bras just after the 6 week mark which then 2 weeks later I couldnt fit into so then had to sell the 4-5 bras I brought on here!!!! :doh: all in new condition Rolling Eyes ....I then decided not to buy any nice exspensive bras till they had settled more!

They then got tight so off I went bra shopping again!....this time I couldnt fit into the 30G bras in debenhams or 32G so I gave up and went to Tesco.........I brought some off their cheep bras to keep me going till i can afford to go out and buy some nice bras that actually fit...

Bravissimo is in Norwich and that takes me about a hour and 45 to get to, so im saving upso I can have a big blow out! lol

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 6th March 2011, 11:19 am

Thanks for doing it misf1 :thumbs:
I shall have to wait a little bit longer as I'm only just coming up to 3 months at the moment, but the early signs are good.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 6th March 2011, 1:56 pm

My boobs fluffed about 5months PO, I went from a 34f (never got messured) to a 32ff/30g (fitted at bravissimo) Maybe I was wearing the wrong size from 5/6 weeks PO up untill November when I got fitted in bravissimo, I don't know....but even now I know my bra size is different for example I have 2 different style bras from bravissimo one is a 32ff and the other is a 32f so bra styles can make a diffrence. Anyway I don't want to go off topic and it could just be a coincidence. Oh and I had overs aswell. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 6th March 2011, 6:16 pm

So dropping and fluffing is different?
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 6th March 2011, 6:23 pm

From what I understand of it yes, they are different but synonymous - ie the can drop but sometimes not fluff and sometimes when they drop they fluff - however they should always drop.
That's for unders, overs and partials - to be honest, I'm not sure if they even drop if you have a nipple incision because I haven't researched that enough as I wasn't having that procedure. So perhaps somebody who has had it done can tell us.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 7th March 2011, 5:06 pm

Thanks girls. I get what fluffing is, and obviously you might even go up a couple of cup sizes by fluffing... but does it mean that you simply measure bigger, or do you actually think you LOOK bigger as well? I can't imagine measuring a whole cup size bigger and not looking bigger too?!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 7th March 2011, 5:11 pm

this is an awesome poll!! can't wait to share my results in a few months :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 8th March 2011, 8:22 pm

Hiya Ladies

I am now almost 4 months post op and dont think I have had a visit from the fluffing fairy yet! Still waiting!!!!!!

I was a 34B pre op (never properly fitted and sure was wearing the wrong size). Was wearing a 34DD sports bra post and now my boobs have definitely dropped and feel lots softer than they were.

Went out bra shopping this weekend and now fitting into 32FF or 30G bras, but depends very much on fit of the bra. Some companies are larger than others - eg Freya seem huge! Bravissimo were very good so would recommend them although they do not measure you but look at what bra size you are wearing and how it fits and take it from there.

Its amazing how small my boobs now seem - don't feel big at all and would love a visit from the fluffing fairy - although lots better than they were before!

Great thread Misf1 - will be great info for the future when everyone has put in their thoughts.

Lou xxxxxx

derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down