Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011

+11
Greeneyes
*Sally*
shiv*
pinkbabe
Zzz1981
jellytot1
alfie
danni
hagendaz
Abs99
carol_s
15 posters

Go down

Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011 Empty Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011

Post by carol_s 25th February 2011, 12:33 pm

Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011 Good_luck_02
Sorry sweetheart, just spotted that you are also having your BA tomorrow and it was overlooked as you weren't on the calendar. But anyways, we're not too late to start your own little thread so that all the girls can join in with me in wishing you good luck for tomorrow, I hope everything goes fantastically well and that you have a fast, pain free recovery Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011 Empty Re: Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011

Post by Abs99 25th February 2011, 12:44 pm

I just saw your BA got brought forward!! How exciting!!! Lots of luck.
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011 Empty Re: Good Luck hagendaz - BA Day Sat 26th Feb 2011

Post by hagendaz 25th February 2011, 12:50 pm

I know...
It is all happening so quickly.....I recieved a call this morning and they said they can't fit me in on the 10th anymore and because I do a lot of travelling for work the next date I could do was 28th April or tomorrow!! I actually told them I will settle with the 28th but after getting off the phone & 5 minutes thinking I plucked up the courage & called them back and said let's go ahead for tomorrow bcos I really didn't want to wait 2 months!!

I am starting to panic now because it really doesn't leave me much time to sort anything out. I was supposed to be seeing Ne-Yo in concert tomorrow night aswell.....

So after work, I need to do sports bra shopping.....any recommendations would be great!!
Thanks girlies!! xx
hagendaz
hagendaz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 25th February 2011, 1:03 pm

Gosh I actually think that's really out of order, to put you on the spot like that it takes a lot to get everything organised and for them to just change it like that! It's lucky you can manage tomorrow cause I would be very upset to think you'd got that close then it got moved another two months away! I really hope you have a great experience and heal quickly. I went bra shopping this morning and ended up buying about 5 different sizes from tescos, they don't have alot of choice and most seem to be padded but I found 2 different ones that seemed ok, I've heard asda are great but I don't live anywhere near one, I also found an ok one from BHS. My nurse told me that expensive 'post-op' bras wasn't nessasary and even primark ones will do!
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 25th February 2011, 1:17 pm

Hi chick good luck for your BA day Flash Bet your so excited you will be fine Hun good luck and let us know how you get on xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th February 2011, 1:47 pm

Good luck hunni. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 25th February 2011, 2:02 pm

Good luck - wow lucky you for not having to have all those sleepless nights leading up to your BA - just tonight to get through and it will be your turn for boobs tomorrow. Thinking of you xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 25th February 2011, 2:35 pm

Good luck hunnie

If you have an asda try there, cheap and cheerful sports bras or full support bras, if not then matalan or m&s! You will be great you have no time to worry just finish work, get your bras and pack a bag! Don't forget lip barm and a few nibbles! If you have button up pjs there the best too!

Good luck? Whhhhhhhhhooooooooooo!!
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 25th February 2011, 2:55 pm

Good luck. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 25th February 2011, 3:47 pm

Good luck hun xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th February 2011, 8:21 pm

Good luck xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 25th February 2011, 8:24 pm

Goodluck!!! I'll think of u tomorrow, be sure to post at some point xxxx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th February 2011, 8:27 pm

Good luck
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 25th February 2011, 9:40 pm

Good luck for tomorrow hunnie xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 25th February 2011, 9:51 pm

Good luck hun!!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th February 2011, 12:30 pm

Good luck xx Hope all went well xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down