Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone else not believe its going to happen?!

+3
angbabyxx
misf1
kimmy27
7 posters

Go down

does anyone else not believe its going to happen?! Empty does anyone else not believe its going to happen?!

Post by kimmy27 24th February 2011, 10:54 pm

Hey ladies hope ur all well?! this time next week i will be in my hospital bed with my two new friends lol!! well this is the plan but i just keep feeling like its not going to happen and it doesnt seem real?! i keep looking at posts on here thinking ah thats helpfull advice then i get this overwhelming feeling inside telling me '' ur not going to have it done!!'' its driving me mad! to the point of upsetting me ( daft i know!!!) , i'm not sure if its because of the drama i had a while ago where they nearly cancelled my op or something else?!? anyways i just wondered if anyone out there is feeling / felt the same?!!
lotsa love kimmy xxx shrug
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

does anyone else not believe its going to happen?! Empty Re: does anyone else not believe its going to happen?!

Post by misf1 24th February 2011, 11:05 pm

I found the last week of waiting very surreal, I kept thinking this time next week or this time in 4 days or this time in 2 days it'll all be done, but I didn't believe it was going to happen until I was in the car on the way to London (I stayed in a hotel the night before). Even then I was thinkinng can I do this? But here I am almost 2 years post op. I dont think it helped that they almost cancelled your op. Your emotions will be all over the place with excitiment and nerves, you might even have really strange dreams. It will happen though hun, your boobie day will arrive and you will be the proud owner of new boobies in no time. Hug
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

does anyone else not believe its going to happen?! Empty Re: does anyone else not believe its going to happen?!

Post by kimmy27 24th February 2011, 11:10 pm

ah thanks hun i just think its cos what happened before i just dread turning up and they change their minds again!! im so excited but this nagging feeling is putting a real dampner on it!! im sure i will be the same once im in the car i will think yep this is it!! am staying over night too as didnt want to worry about traffic the next day etc! xxx
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th February 2011, 11:19 pm

That's exactly why I did it the night before. I was terrified of having no where to park or getting their late. I arrived 1 hr early and went for a walk around a park, got to the clinic before my surgeon lol. If it's really worrying you, give them a call just to make sure its deffo still going ahead, check the check in time etc that should get some of the worry out
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 24th February 2011, 11:19 pm

Aww, you'll be fine hun, it did seem surreal at times, that's for sure and I was mentally stressed (although excited too) right up to the last minute....It all sounds normal to me hun, try not to get yourself worked up about it, just think of the end result and how thrilled your going to be when you stand in front of a mirror and see those lovely boobs you've been dreaming of....... Hug
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy27 24th February 2011, 11:24 pm

thanks ladies, i think i will call tomo to check the check in time that way if they r gona say no then i will know tomo and not drag it out on the day!! lol thanks xx
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 24th February 2011, 11:35 pm

Hey Kimmie,

I'm in the same boat as you! I am a day after! And I totally keep counting how many sleeps each day. For me I am a complete freak today! I swear, one day I'm good and the next day every question in the world flies in my mind!

I can't believe it's coming up. I can't believe I'm doing it. Today I read some of the pre-op stuff to make sure I'm all clear of certain things a week prior and I kid you not, I had to stop reading because thinking about it made me feel faint! I think I felt a rush in my blood pressure. What if my blood pressure rises because I am soo stressed and worried? Are they still going to do this? And then I just learned about Symmastia - ahhhhh!

Oh thank goodness for you other ladies helping us pre-op girls! I don't know if you can tell how much I need it - lol!

xoxo, Elle. Shocked
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy27 24th February 2011, 11:42 pm

bless u hun i totally know how ur feeling!! i think aswell for me i have wanted this for soooo long i kinda cant believe that at last im going to wake up with boobs and not a flat chest!!! im sure ur blood pressure will be fine huni just gotta try relax as much as u can and think of all the positives!! xxx
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 24th February 2011, 11:47 pm

Hey i'm new to this site but thought i'd reply as i'm going through the same thing! My ba is in 2 days :/ Just abit apprehensive because i'm diabetic lol Have waited 6 years to have this done and just want it over and done with :) been losing sleep the past few weeks but my head has kinda settled down now that it's only days away! I'm prepared for the pain, not being able to sleep properly or do the daily things we take for granted...also the high-sitting implants!! I want to fast-forward a month or two but hey ho, no pain no gain!! Just relax, i'll try and post after the op :boobchick: Much love xxxx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy27 24th February 2011, 11:56 pm

thanks hun , wow 2 days!! good luck sweetie bet u cant wait now!! i just want ffwd to next thurs so i believe it all xxxxx
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 25th February 2011, 12:17 am

Awww... Thanks Kimmy! I appreciate your understanding!

And 2 sleeps Greeneyes! It's nice hearing about the calm before the storm! I hope I come to terms with it. I wonder if maybe once I have every detail of stuff - like writing down what clothes I need, making sure they are accessible and getting completely organized if then I will feel more calm like you seem to be!

So happy for you!
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 25th February 2011, 12:25 am

I'm only worried because i have a son who is 8, just want it all to go smoothly! I remember when it was 2 months to go! This week has completely flown by, going to pack my bag when i'm home from work then off nice and early saturday. I'm first on the list because of my diabetes so no messing about and waiting :)
I had to write everything down in the end, my head was swimming with thoughts. Had a moment last week where I picked up the phone to cancel the whole thing lol Thought i was going to die, so dramatic of me!!!!I'm not excited or nervous at the minute....strangely calm!!

does anyone else not believe its going to happen?! 396753 Ha ha Much love ladies, Linz xxx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 25th February 2011, 12:43 am

I was just reading through and i totally understand the fear. I'm 10th of march and it still seems months away but if i think about it too much i go really light headed, panicky and dizzy. This may sound silly, but what helps to calm me down is, I look at before and after pictures of celebrities and think, if they can do it, I can do it. It sounds crazy i know, but its a bit like this site, talking with or seeing people who have been through it proves, its not that bad, you come out the other side and you'll be fine.
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 25th February 2011, 12:52 am

I too have been googling images of before and afters and looking at celebrities :) I'm very much of a matter-of-fact person, we all know what we're getting ourselves into, we have our solid reasons for doing it. I'm sure most of us have had it booked for months, researched it, imagined how our breasts will look when it's all settled down! Yes, it's going to hurt, be uncomfortable, we're going to have strange things happen (squelchy noises?!?), BUT IT WONT LAST FOREVER!!! This forum seems just what we need when we're unsure or have questions, when i'm home Sunday i'll post here. Dont expect good literature as I'll be doped up :P Eeek, I more sleeeeeeeeeeeep!!! xxx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 25th February 2011, 12:57 am

Greeneyes your right, and all will be well. Good luck even though you dont need it and remember when the time comes 'keep calm and carry on' x x x x x x x x

Please o post as would love to keep track of how your getting on

EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th February 2011, 3:06 am

Greeneyes wrote:Hey i'm new to this site but thought i'd reply as i'm going through the same thing! My ba is in 2 days :/ Just a bit apprehensive because i'm diabetic...................
Don't worry about that pet, I'm a Type 2 Diabetic as well and I didn't have a problem - although they did check my blood sugar levels to make sure they were OK before I went for the actual surgery. Fortunately my Type 2 is diet controlled and I don't need any medication or insulin to control it and after I radically changed my diet and shed half my body weight, my sugar levels are back in the normal zone now.
Take care sweetheart, I'm sure you will be fine
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down