Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone currently studying?

+3
nads
stacyjane
Jessica
7 posters

Go down

Is anyone currently studying? Empty Is anyone currently studying?

Post by Jessica 5th April 2009, 9:03 am

Hi guys,

I am currently working full time but have been accepted into University and start in September so will be reducing my hours to fit in with that. Were any of you guys studying when you had your BA and did it interfere with studies? Also, did the finance aspect affect you at all? I mean, they cost a lot of money and I would already be in debt with my student loans etc. But I don't think I can wait anther 3+ years until uni is over before having this done as it's very important for my self esteem! There are so many things I want to do but money doesn't grow on trees lol. I'm already undecided on going to uni as my bf really wants to get a house, and in the back of my head so do i, but I keep thinking we can do that after uni? Arghh! This is a confusing time.

Jess x
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Is anyone currently studying? Empty Re: Is anyone currently studying?

Post by stacyjane 5th April 2009, 9:15 am

hey hunny,
had my ba on the 23rd march...in my final year of uni and was so worried as i have my final exams in may but a few days post op i was back to revision and two weeks on i'm more or less back to normal. I didn't get finance for the ba so cant help on that one but really wish i had got it done sooner, best thing with uni is you have so long off in the hols if you decided to get your ba you wuld have more than enough time to recover, i had mine done in the easter hols and i have 5weeks off, don't go back to uni till 27th april which wil make me 5weeks post op, considering most people go back to work after a week or 2 hink i did pretty well :lol: good luck with your decision hunny but if its something that you know will bring you happiness then i would defo go for it
stacy
xxx
stacyjane
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 5th April 2009, 9:23 am

Hi thanks for the reply. I've been thinking and even if I wait til after uni I will still have my student loans to pay off for years afterwards so I may as well bite the bullet and go for it now. My boyfriend says he will lend me half if not more of the money and I have some saved up so it's not necessarily the finance, just the spending of so much money that could be used to pay my student loans. He says he's not expecting me to pay it back for years, which is great. It's really just what my mum keeps saying to me. Obviously, she doesn't want me to go through with it.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th April 2009, 10:32 am

Hiya Jess, i was in the end of my 2nd year at uni when i got mine doen and decided to get it done over christmas as we get a break between Dec and Feb plus i was working part time and took some time off from that too. It definately didnt interfere with my studies so i would suggest getting it over summer hols or christmas hols or sometime like that so you have plenty of time to heal.
I saved up for mine x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Is anyone currently studying? Empty in my 2nd year

Post by lozzied 5th April 2009, 1:59 pm

I'm in my 2nd year at the moment and have end of year exams starting middle of May so with my BA on 16th April I'm only going to have 4 weeks inbetween the op and my 1st exam. It hasn't put me off as I'm pretty sure that after a couple of days I'll be capable of reading revision even if I'm not feeling physically great. I'd say just go for it :-) I have to do a work placement starting in July & have two offers lined up.... I will be moving to either Switzerland or Australia!!! So its kind of now or never for me otherwise I'd have to wait until I get back in July 2010 to have them done. At least this way I'll have 2 1/2months still in the UK before I leave xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 6th April 2009, 8:19 am

Hiya

I'm currently working full time & at uni part time (plus running a house with a maniac dog)

The only way my BA is interferring with my studies is when I'm supposed to be doing assignments I'm on here talking boobies !!

Oh yeah, I'm going to Belguim so booking my ba with uni holidays, flights, hotels, annual leave, hubbie's leave, someone to have the mental dog, and all the rest of the she-bang was a complete nightmare.

Go for it !!

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain 7th April 2009, 10:07 am

Hello, I had my BA last Tuesday and I would just say go for it now.
I took my last week off uni before Easter, but I know I could have had it done in the holidays. I used some savings and my Mum is giving me some of the money too. I am using the 3 weeks I have off for Easter for my recovery time.
I can't see how it will interfere with your studies at all, just go for it hun.
You won't regret it :)
x x
daisychain
daisychain
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 7th April 2009, 3:53 pm

hey I'm currently studying. do 1 full day a week at my local college doing a HNC in business management from 2-9pm. I work the rest of the week. Am only losing 4 hours a week pay but I work through my lunch hours.

Am trying to save 4 hols and my BA whilst paying bills. Luckily I still live with my parents so it's just mobile bill etc.

Am going to have to take out a loan 2 help fund the BA but don't mind that at all. Would only take out a loan 4 2 years

I'd have my BA done between terms as I don't want to mess my year up and end u failing.

X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum