Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yellow boils around nipple incision... help!!

+5
Zzz1981
carol_s
Tonic28
kay
queenie
9 posters

Go down

yellow boils around nipple incision... help!! Empty yellow boils around nipple incision... help!!

Post by queenie 17th February 2011, 8:47 am

Had my BA & uplift done in 17/12/10 & at my 6 week check nurse was really pleased with my healing. 4 days ago I noticed a little yellow spot around my right nipple, I was in the bath, so gently squeezed it ( ok,ok, I know I should have left it!) a small blob of yellow came out and a little blood. It left a small hole, approx 2mm, but every day since I've had to repeat this & now there was another one opposite the first one. I'm getting a bit of tingling and mild shooting pains too. Should I be worried? Anyone else had anything similar?
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

yellow boils around nipple incision... help!! Empty Re: yellow boils around nipple incision... help!!

Post by kay 17th February 2011, 9:56 am

Hi Queenie x wavey Glad your healing is going well xx

I can't recall anything like that hun xx I would give the Nurse a call xx :good:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

yellow boils around nipple incision... help!! Empty Re: yellow boils around nipple incision... help!!

Post by Tonic28 17th February 2011, 10:01 am

I would go back and get checked out....or see your GP. Could be a mild infection? Does your nipple feel warm to touch?

xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 17th February 2011, 10:17 am

Yes, I would recommend getting it checked out hunnie - maybe a quick course of antibiotics will stop any infection before it gets any worse.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 17th February 2011, 10:27 am

Hiya babes, I would go and get it checked, it sounds like you have a little infection there. You might need a quick corse of antibiotics to clear it up.

Good luck and let us Knossos how you get on x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 17th February 2011, 12:39 pm

I agree with the girls hun, just have it checked out. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 17th February 2011, 2:39 pm

I'd know and get it checked out, just to be sure
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th February 2011, 3:18 pm

First thing is to call your surgeon/nurse and ask for their advice. They'll probably say to leave the wound and try not to pick at it. I remember at about two weeks post op a scab fell off and left a little hole, but this closed up naturally. Even so, as long as they have a record on your notes, this will help with any future treatment if necessary.

however if you think there's a chance of infection book an apt with your GP to have it checked out.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 17th February 2011, 10:35 pm

Thanks girls 4 all yr replies. I've made an appt with the nurse at the clinic in Fulham after speaking to the emergency doc at Riverside. He thinks I may need a course of antibiotics just to clear any infection that may be lurking. Will try to leave alone til I go on Sat. No picking or squeezing allowed!
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 17th February 2011, 10:37 pm

Ahhh, glad you've got something fixed up sweetheart, better to be safe than sorry Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 17th February 2011, 10:43 pm

Oh well, it seems you've got it covered now hunnie, if it is infected the antibiotics will sort it and definately NO picking or sqeezing, there's a good girl..... Hug

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 23rd February 2011, 10:57 pm

Just to update u, saw nurse on Sat and she said nothing to worry about. Probably a small stitch that hadn't dissolved. Think I did more damage by all the picking and squeezing! No antibiotics needed and it's healing up nicely!
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down