Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I'm New and in need of advice !!

+2
jellytot1
Ladyh2009
6 posters

Go down

Hello I'm New and in need of advice !! Empty Hello I'm New and in need of advice !!

Post by Ladyh2009 10th February 2011, 9:36 pm

Hello everone !!

After so many years of thinking about a BA, I finally had my consultation with Dr Rezzai @ Harley st.

He was very nice and considerate, basically my stats are 5.5 ft, 7.8 stone, Size 8.

Mr Rezzai advised that I go for 295cc unders as I have hardly any breast tissue, I already had decided to go for unders anyway. I have not booked a date, as he asked me to think about it and then re-visit him.

Does anyone roughly have the same stats as me and the same size implants, as I would love to look at some pics to see how they look.

Thank you
Ladyh2009
Ladyh2009
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm New and in need of advice !! Empty Re: Hello I'm New and in need of advice !!

Post by jellytot1 10th February 2011, 9:42 pm

Sorry don't have any pictures - but I am 5ft 6", just over 9 stone - started off pre op at 32A. Had 295 cc round high profile unders 7 weeks ago and have just been measured a 30F and am loving my new boobs. 30F sounds huge but it doesn't look much bigger than the padded gel bras I used to wear. I would ask to try implants in a sports bra at your next consultation and take a light coloured T shirt to put over the top to see what you would look like in clothes, I had choice between 250, 280 and 300 and couldn't really see difference so followed everyones advice and went for biggest!! Good luck x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm New and in need of advice !! Empty Re: Hello I'm New and in need of advice !!

Post by Ladyh2009 10th February 2011, 10:05 pm

Thanks Jellytot xxx
Ladyh2009
Ladyh2009
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy lou88 10th February 2011, 10:40 pm

hi,
I had my ba on monday with Dr Rezai, he is a really good surgeon would highly recommened him. Im 5ft 2 inchs and weigh 7st 10lbs, had 335 cc and am currently wearing a 32D sports bra. what size would you like to be? x
lucy lou88
lucy lou88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyh2009 11th February 2011, 3:37 pm

Hiya,

I would lik to look natural, but dnt wana go through all that agony and pay all that money, for a small siz,

I would like to be atleast a d cup.
Ladyh2009
Ladyh2009
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th February 2011, 5:19 pm

Hi and welcome wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th February 2011, 5:32 pm

Hi hunnie and welcome to BJSF.

Unfortunately you will not be able to PM other members just yet for usernames/passwords to their photos as you still have the 'Newbie' tag as your status. When you have been here a while longer and you have made more posts in the forum, your status will change to 'Active' and then you will have full access to the forums and the PM system.
Please understand, it is nothing personal, but part of the security system which helps protect all members, including yourself and applies to all new members.
Thanks hunnie
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 11th February 2011, 5:54 pm

Hi hunnie, welcome to the forum xx

P.S just get posting and you will soon be an active member xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down