Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying for boobs

+21
elleblondie
Gabby
kaboobie
bettyboopo
barbiekate
Rach26
pinkbabe
shiv*
abbie
angbabyxx
yettiricey
leslie512
minxie
Abs99
Phoebe
carol_s
sammi35
misf1
Zzz1981
jellytot1
lovestruckromeo
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paying for boobs Empty Paying for boobs

Post by lovestruckromeo 10th February 2011, 9:14 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but have been thinking about breast enlargement a lot lately. Reading everyone's stories on here I feel really reassured about the procedure but I just wondered how everybody paid for their new boobies? Did you save or take them up on the finance plan?
I was hoping to get mine done for my 21st birthday which is in June and if I started saving now I could have a grand saved by then, maybe I could use that as a deposit and borrow the rest? It would be the best birthday present though so I really want to get them done then! Plus I already have 2 weeks booked off work then which I could use to recover....

Thanks,
Tash
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Paying for boobs Empty Re: Paying for boobs

Post by jellytot1 10th February 2011, 9:20 pm

Have you started looking at surgeons and clinics yet? Some clinics offer payment plans - I got an interest free credit card for mine. Good luck on the start of your new boobie journey! xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 10th February 2011, 9:27 pm

Hiya tash,

For my first BA I was very lucky and my grandad.......believe it or not......gave me the £4,000 for it in 2006 then for my second I had to get a loan from my bank :doh: not the best idea but I never had time to save I had ruptured implants and needed them removing asap. I don't regret getting a loan I just wish I would have had time to save a little so I had a bit of a deposit! Good luck and it seems like your birthday would be the perfect time with you having leave too!!

Keep us updated x x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th February 2011, 9:53 pm

I used my boyfriends 0% credit card
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 10th February 2011, 10:01 pm

hiya tash ive gone with transform and took out their finance options , still got to make sure its what i want b4 signing the dotted line but looking good right now to having the go ahead .
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th February 2011, 10:10 pm

I used part of my retirement savings to fund it LOL
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 11th February 2011, 8:03 am

I had a loan for mine x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 11th February 2011, 9:32 am

I was lucky enough that my husband had the cash but as far as I know if you choose to finance them with the surgery people you can't have the op done until the amount has been cleared, I think you can spread it between 4/5 block payments or something and book the op for a week or two after last payment due, if your wanting it done sooner or on a certain date maybe a 0% credit card would be better.
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 11th February 2011, 9:41 am

hi abs 99

they havnt said to me that the amout has to be cleared before the op my payment option is spread over 3years paying montly , and i can have the op on march 26 , just waiting to sign the agreement and if i really want to go forward with it , ive gone with transform maybe others are different , but i found their rates pretty good compared to others .

sammi x
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 11th February 2011, 10:33 am

I went with Transform. I put down a deposit of £1,100 and am paying the remaining balance over 12 months (interest free).

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie512 11th February 2011, 10:41 am

I used my tax returns to pay it all upfront.
leslie512
leslie512
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th February 2011, 10:58 am

My first one was paid for by selling a family caravan :-) Ooops hope the rest of the family didn't notice (joking it was mine at that point)
My second one was covered by the company who manufactured dangerous implants
My third one, I've been saving hard for and am selling my car and buying a cheaper one to cover the remaining amount.

Good luck with your decision and surgery x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 11th February 2011, 12:04 pm

I'm with Minxie on this one. I went with Transform and paid £1000 deposit and the rest on interest free for 12 months.

Good luck with financing it hunnie, where there's a will, there's a way!!!! xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 11th February 2011, 12:23 pm

Angbaby

i noticed you went with mr clarke just wondering if u can tell me more about your experience with him etc n which size he offered you , atm he is my chosen surgeon , but wanted to find out a little more about him , ive met him once an goin bk on 21st to see him again so any pointers on him an what to ask him would be great ,
thanks xx
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 11th February 2011, 12:26 pm

my boyfriend paid 2.2k, my mum gave me 1k, and i paid the other 1k myself
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 11th February 2011, 12:27 pm

Because I'm too impatient and couldn't wait to save up my mom very kindly got a loan out for me and I'm paying her back! x
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 11th February 2011, 3:00 pm

I paid a deposite to mya and then they gave me a loan for the rest wish I paid off over 12months. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 11th February 2011, 5:10 pm

Thanks for all your replies, it's really helped :) Those who had theirs paid for them are very very lucky! But angbaby's right, where there's a will there's a way!
I think I might book a consultation to see what finance plans they can offer me, if they don't look too appealing I'll have to borrow the money. I was thinking of booking consultations at the hospital group and transform. I notice a lot of people have gone with transform and the results are amazing so thats looking good.
Can I just ask, if you have a consultation it's usually free but if you have a second one, do you have to pay for it?

Thanks
Tash
xx
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th February 2011, 5:17 pm

I had a second consultation with the same surgeon just to clarify a few things and that was free with The Hospital Group - but I'm not sure if that was what you meant?? Did you mean a second consultation with the same surgeon or a second consultation with a different surgeon. If it's the latter, then I wouldn't know.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovestruckromeo 11th February 2011, 5:29 pm

No that is what I meant, second consultation with the same surgeon - thanks for clearing that up!
How did you find the hospital group?
I'm itching to book some consultations now!
lovestruckromeo
lovestruckromeo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 11th February 2011, 5:32 pm

Hi Tash.

A lovely friend of mine is lending me the money for my op (if I can ever bloody get hold of him to come round and formalise it, ie sign a contract so it is legal etc. He seems to have gone AWOL, but then he does that quite often so it's not like he has said he will lend me the money and then backed out!).

But if I cant get hold of him then I will ask my mum if I can borrow it from her as I know she has some savings and will pay her back the same amount I was going to pay my friend

Oh, and I still have one surgeon to see but pretty sure I am going to go with Mr Frati at Rubicon Medical xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 11th February 2011, 5:36 pm

im going to see the same surgeon again at transform thry didnt mention anythin about payin for second visit , just gave me a date to attend , im still on the should i or not stage so wanted to go back and discuss more .
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th February 2011, 5:44 pm

Hi Tash,
I had Michael Payne and he was really, really lovely. I felt I could trust him completely when I first saw him at my initial consultation - but I became so flustered that I forgot half the things I wanted to ask and so had to book a second consultation - what am I like :doh:
Dolan Park in Bromsgrove (where THG do all their procedures) is lovely and set in the countryside. All the staff were really lovely too (the one exception being the nurse who took me from my room up to theatre and she was a little reserved), but the other nurse, the carer who looked after my needs, the catering staff and everybody else were absolutely terrific. I would have no hesitation in recommending them (you can read my story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) if you want to know a little bit more about them.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 11th February 2011, 5:52 pm

sammi35"]Angbaby

i noticed you went with mr clarke just wondering if u can tell me more about your experience with him
Hi Tash, I did go with Paul Clarke yes, he was brilliant hunnie. He was really genuine and caring and he came highly recommended by the girls at Transform – most of them had theirs done with him because his scarring is amazing!!

My first consultation with him went well but he sensed that I was still a little unsure so he offered to see me again as often as needed; he wanted to ensure that I was 100% certain that I wanted to go through with it. I did see him a second time (No charge) but that was enough for me, I felt really comfortable with him and confident in him as surgeon and a person.

He does tend to be an ‘overs’ surgeon though, I think if I’d gone for ‘unders’ he would have referred me to the best ‘unders’ surgeon at Transform. I was really unsure about the size I wanted, I didn't want anything too big, but I did want to see a difference, if you know what I mean. I was a little too cautious I think (chosing one of the smallest) but he suggested 365cc to take me from a B cup to a full C/small D.....after 'fluffing' I'm now a lovely DD cup, which suits my frame just right, so I'm glad he contributed to my decision as looking back now I know I wouldn't have been happy.

Anyway, on my BA day, I had a bit of last minute nerves and when he came in my room to chat before the op he suggested ‘even at that point’ that if I wasn’t sure, to go home and think about it some more and he would try and slot me back in as soon as I was comfortable with my decision!! I’m not sure how many surgeons would do that (an hour before)….

I can’t speak highly enough of him hun but it is your decision at the end of the day. Good Luck with it babes….I’m sure you’ll make the right choice for you. xx

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 11th February 2011, 6:05 pm

carol_s wrote: I became so flustered that I forgot half the things I wanted to ask and so had to book a second consultation - what am I like :doh:

I did the exact same thing with Mr Frati!!! Hence why I'm seeing him again tomorrow!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next