Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do i start??

+3
RoxyChick
nads
Iheartboobs
7 posters

Go down

Where do i start?? Empty Where do i start??

Post by Iheartboobs 29th January 2009, 2:58 pm

Hi girls, how did you find your surgeon or decide what compainy you went to? Theres seems to be so many! I guess i should book some soon but i jsut want to get it right, also what did you ask at consult, i dont know about profiles much i just know im an A and want to be a D/DD, thanks
Iheartboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Where do i start?? Empty Re: Where do i start??

Post by nads 29th January 2009, 3:18 pm

Hiya hun, take a look in the Surgeons/Clinics section for some insight on companies and the Boobie Lingo sticky for profiles.
I chose my surgeon first through his qualifications and personal recommendations from girls who had used him. The pics i saw were the look i liked too. Then i saw he worked for Mybreast who have a good aftercare policy which was important to me too x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 29th January 2009, 3:39 pm

As Nads said, have a look at the stickies and decide on what you personally want out of your surgeon. What works for one girl may not work for another.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Iheartboobs 29th January 2009, 3:57 pm

Thanks girls, will have a look around and get learning, there seems to be so much!!
Iheartboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 29th January 2009, 5:00 pm

Very true about personal recommendations, but there are other factors too, location is big one! You're gonna have to do a lot of reading the next few weeks, we all had to when we were researching our surgeons, so be prepared! lol

Its just the beginning to 'hearting' boobs! x
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 29th January 2009, 5:06 pm

I chose Harley Medical to go for a consult as it was by far the easiest to get to. A lot of other companies, the closest clinic was miles & miles away, so it was just wasnt practical. Harley Medical are fab & my surgeon was really good x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 29th January 2009, 5:55 pm

Why don't you book a couple of consultations with companies that do free consults? (I had one with Transform and one with MYA. I also paid to see a surgeon from Elyzea; and also I would have paid to see a surgeon from MyBreast, however I had already decided on the surgeon for me by then)

I think you'd definitely be wise to see a few different companies/surgeons... you'll need to make a list of all the questions you would like answered. A lot of people say you will just know" when you've found the surgeon for you... you'll just click. I hope it goes like that for you. Don't be afraid to ask questions and research your surgeon well.

All the best, and keep us posted with your progress.

Angel xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by Iheartboobs 29th January 2009, 7:38 pm

Thanks girls, i think i should book some i was just worried i dont seem to kno much about boob jobs yet hopefully i'll learn more being on here, that boobie lingo was really useful! MYA seems quite popular, i might give them a call
Iheartboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 30th January 2009, 8:03 am

Hi! I started by looking on the BAAPS website for well-qualified surgeons in my area. Travelling wasn't an option for me as I have 2 small children, so I wanted to go to a hospital around an hour away. I noticed that my surgeon had lots of qualifications, so I googled him and read up about him. I heard lots of good reports and also liked his private website. Then one day I noticed the Mybreast website and rang them for info - and they happened to use the same guy. It just seemed like fate to me, so I've gone for it as, like Nads, I wanted a good aftercare policy.

I only had one other consultation - with the Harley Group - and although I've seen some pics of girls with fantastic results, I felt a bit like I was on a production line and didn't get to meet the surgeon as promised (a special offer). So I travelled 2 hours for nothing!!

When I met my surgeon he just felt right - I liked him, he explained everything well and understood that I wanted to look natural....so I didn't bother looking elsewhere.

So here I go.....in 12 days!! Eeek!

Good luck searching and welcome to the forum

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down