Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED A RE-OP AFTER ONLY FEW MONTHS.

+10
angbabyxx
carol_s
Peachy34
kay
bblondiiie
Zzz1981
alfie
Rach26
misf1
daisymay
14 posters

Go down

NEED A RE-OP AFTER ONLY FEW MONTHS. Empty NEED A RE-OP AFTER ONLY FEW MONTHS.

Post by daisymay 24th January 2011, 9:50 pm

Hi ladies , just thought i'd let you know i went for my last appointment with surgeon and i have got to have one breast re-done.The surgeon said that he did not make the pocket big enough.I am not looking forward to more surgery but am now glad i know why one breast has been so uncomfortable and has not 'dropped' into a nice natural shape like the other one.My surgeon is very nice and i appreciated his honesty so i guess just one of those things!!
Should be having it done in a couple of months.x
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

NEED A RE-OP AFTER ONLY FEW MONTHS. Empty Re: NEED A RE-OP AFTER ONLY FEW MONTHS.

Post by misf1 24th January 2011, 9:55 pm

Aw hun, so sorry to hear you have to have a re op, but am glad your surgeon is going to put it right for you Hug
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

NEED A RE-OP AFTER ONLY FEW MONTHS. Empty Re: NEED A RE-OP AFTER ONLY FEW MONTHS.

Post by Rach26 24th January 2011, 11:00 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you have to have a re-op, but it is good that your surgeon is going to put it right.

Good luck with it all hun, things will come right in the end xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th January 2011, 6:15 pm

Sorry you have to have a re-op hun. Hope everything goes well this time. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 25th January 2011, 6:32 pm

Sorry to hear about your re-op but I admire your surgeons honesty. He is like his work to be the best so it sounds like your in very good hands x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 25th January 2011, 6:54 pm

Hi Daisymay

I hope you don't mind me asking but does the good one have movement and the one you're having reop on feel tight and as though it has just been stuck to your ribs? I have this, I had my op in Oct 10 too, my surgeon has said that he can go in and sort it but I think he would rather not, if its something I can live with, at the moment I am torn as sometimes it is achy if I lay on that side and other times its ok, I'm just not sure I can go through another op as I had to have the one in October to have ruptured PIPs out.

Anyway sorry for rambling just thought I would give you some back ground info, but if you could let me know what yours feels like.

Thanks x
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th January 2011, 7:00 pm

Sorry to hear this hun xx

However, what brilliant Customer service from your PS xx Seems that they are definitely looking after you :good: Thumbs up for your PS xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 25th January 2011, 10:58 pm

Sorry you need a re-op hun. Great news that your PS has been so supportive as it sometimes it isn't the case. Good luck and I hope you end up with perfect boobies after the re-op. x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 25th January 2011, 11:05 pm

Aww hunnie, sorry to hear that you need to go in again for another operation, but it is very heartening that your surgeon was honest enough to admit that he had made an error and is putting it right for you.
Would you mind posting your surgeon's name and the clinic you went to as other girls who might be considering surgery might want to go with him too.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 25th January 2011, 11:12 pm

Oh sorry to hear your news hun, I'm glad your surgeons standing by you though....

Hope you dont have to wait too long for your re-op and that it all goes well for you next time. Good luck babe. xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 25th January 2011, 11:27 pm

So glad things are being out right for you. Good luck for your re-op. xxxxxx Give You
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 28th January 2011, 8:53 pm

hi girls,thanks for your support.in answer to bblondiees question,my left breast has been more painfull since i had the op.my right one is now soft but the right is slighly soft round the edged but still hard in the centre and underneath by scars.i cannot lay on that side and it also is higher than other breast as cannot fall into pocket.hope that helps.in answer to other question my surgeon is peter arnstein from macindoe centre in east grinstead.
And he's lovely!
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 28th January 2011, 9:09 pm

hi girls,thanks for your support.in answer to bblondiees question,my left breast has been more painfull since i had the op.my right one is now soft but the right is slighly soft round the edged but still hard in the centre and underneath by scars.i cannot lay on that side and it also is higher than other breast as cannot fall into pocket.hope that helps.in answer to other question my surgeon is peter arnstein from macindoe centre in east grinstead.
And he's lovely!
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 29th January 2011, 5:08 pm

oh no!!!...... sorry to hear that, but at least you will get that naughty boobie fixed without a big hassle from your ps or clinic.....

good luck
xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 8th March 2011, 9:57 pm

hearing many PS admit to their faults and are willng to fix their mistakes is making me feel better about my appointment tomorrow morning., thanks for sharing your story xoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 8th March 2011, 10:28 pm

Good luck with your PS tomorrow hun. I had a look at your pics and to be honest at this stage mine were up and then down, then in and then out, I couldn't keep track honestly!!! You are obviously concerned though hun so I hope you get some reassurance tomorrow. Let us know how you get on, good luck babes...x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach 15th March 2011, 9:59 pm

Hi Daisymay,
I was really interested to read your post, as I have had the exact same problem. My surgeon finally admitted that I had CC but said it was so mild that he would consider the risk to me physically of re-operating greater than the mental concern it is causing me at this stage. He said that I should wait 12 months at least for more surgery. I would be really interested to hear if anyone else has suffered in this way and what their surgeon's advice was, as I do sometimes feel that he is just keeping me sweet, rather than facing up to an issue that he would rather not have to deal with.
I wish I had had my op before I moved to Spain, as I am just next to East Grinstead, and I know the McIndoe has a good reputation for surgery!
Whatever happens, I wish you all the best! x
Rach
Rach
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down