Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AH! Frustrated with myself!

+7
lit19lulu
jellytot
ravella
misf1
lindylou22
carol_s
**Jem**
11 posters

Go down

AH! Frustrated with myself!  Empty AH! Frustrated with myself!

Post by **Jem** 19th January 2011, 7:43 pm

Hi girls,

I thought I should just have a little rant on here to get things out of my system rather than drive my husband insane!

The problem is I keep changing my mind about my boobs. One day I feel so luckly that I was able to afford to have the op, and glad my hubby was so supportive, and that I got it done so quick and recovered so well.

But then other days....like today I feel so annoyed with myself that I didnt do more research before hand! I only had a week between consult and op, and only joined this forum a few days before the op. So I had no clue about boob greed! At my consult I told the surgeon I wanted a natural look and shape blah blah blah! But now Im wishing I'd said I want to go as big as is physically possible!

But then sometimes I get logical and I think to myself that I have boobs that fit my frame. No rippling, the edges of the implants are not that obvoius at all - in fact the PS did a great 'job'! And Im kinda pleased that they are not so big that I have to wear a bra all the time, and the chances are cos I have unders I wont suffer the effects of gravity too badly! So I know there are plus sides, but my brain keeps forgetting about those and all I feel is regret that I didnt go bigger!

God, I must sound so ungrateful! And Im not displeased with them.....and I know that everyone seems to suffer a bit of the greed - even the girls who I think have PERFECT boobs!

So - to get to the point of my rant! (So sorry about this!) Does the greed get better? Are there any tips to improve it? Or do I just have to save up for another op!!?? Hahahaha - I dont really think thats an option, hubby loves them and I dont think he would be up for spending another £4k on tities!

Any advice would be great - thanks girlies!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

AH! Frustrated with myself!  Empty Re: AH! Frustrated with myself!

Post by carol_s 19th January 2011, 8:00 pm

What size are you now Jem??? Don't forget the fluff fairy might not have visited you yet as you're only about 7 to 8 weeks post op and you still have many changes to come (especially with unders). Some girls have managed to go up a couple of cup sizes, so you might get your wish even without having to resort to another operation.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 19th January 2011, 8:06 pm

Aww hun... I hope you start feeling better about them soon. If I get boob greed after my op, I plan to have a good old stare at my pre-BA pics to remind me of how fortunate I am!!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th January 2011, 8:07 pm

As Carol has said hun, things can still change. Mine did until I was about 9 months post op Shocked
My advice for boobie greed is to look at your before pics. Wear high neck tight fitting clothes. Sexy bras etc
If all else fails, start a boobie fund and get the bigger ones you want. It may take a while, but it's surprising how much you can save.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 19th January 2011, 8:16 pm

Ah wish I could look at my before pics, but my laptop died and I couldn't retrieve them :doh:

Im a 30DD, 32D - I think, haven't actually bought any bras yet cos they didnt seem to flatter. They look good naked, but with clothes not any different than gel bras. Which sometimes I feel is a good thing....

Ah! Just wish I could be 100% contented with them all of the time!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ravella 19th January 2011, 8:21 pm

i have exactly the same thing i hate it :( i asked to be a dd but now i really wish i said like ff! and my boyfriend says there massive but they dont feel big anymore :( but looking at old boob pics does help and i wear push up bras alot which makes them look big n that helps :) xxx
ravella
ravella
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 19th January 2011, 8:27 pm

Don't forget, you are probably not wearing summer type clothing yet hun and I bet once you get a few tighter fitting (and thinner and lower cut) you will look absolutely stunning.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 19th January 2011, 8:35 pm

OMG Jem I know EXACTLY how you feel! Yesterday I was all 'wow, isn't this great and don't my clothes look fab on me now!' and today I'm thinking there's no change and why the heck did I fork out £4k for something so unnoticable...plus I'm convinced they're shrinking (one size chart had me as a 34C today)!!!! wtf ....Then when I take my clothes off I think - wow, they look good for my frame and I did ask my PS for natural sized and shaped boobies that I could still wear fashionable clothes with!!! Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!.......I think I've driven myself certifiably insane with boobie greed (is it a medically recognised condition???)

Believe me, you're not the only one feeling like this (and where the heck is that sodding boobie fairy??? :mad: ) lol
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 19th January 2011, 8:37 pm

Oh my god ravella - you had 100cc more than me and your avatar looks AMAZING!!! Maybe the greed gets us all no matter how big you go! Thanks for saying that though, it makes me feel better to know that Im not the only one thinking these silly thoughts!

I think I need to find the right bra! Where is your one from? Do you buy a smaller size? How far post op are you?
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 19th January 2011, 8:39 pm

Ah Jellytot you make me laugh!! It should be a recognised condition!!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ravella 19th January 2011, 8:44 pm

Thats good! I think everyone must get boob greed! I got mine from marks and spencer and I have a couple from la senza but i think the most comfotable ones are actually from primark! I bought a 32E in m and s and la senza but in primark i was a 32dd, im only 6 weeks post op but feels like agesss since i had them done lol xxx
ravella
ravella
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 19th January 2011, 8:55 pm

6 weeks? Now you're making me feel sad again! You have an amazing cleavage already! Im sooo jealous! I'd need a bra made of steel to get mine to stay in that position!!! I'm getting myself down to M&S quick!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lit19lulu 20th January 2011, 3:36 pm

Jem- I feel the same exact way! When I tell people- like my sister or friends they are like "really' and look at me crazy! I was a full A and now i am a C/D depending on bra. I am just a little bigger than my padded bra made me before surgery. I got 360cc and I wish I would have gone bigger. Everyone keeps telling me to try on my bathing suit and see the difference. I also wanted to look natural but now I want bigger! haha.....so you are definitely not alone
lit19lulu
lit19lulu
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 20th January 2011, 4:41 pm

**Jem** wrote:

Or do I just have to save up for another op!!?? Hahahaha - I dont really think thats an option, hubby loves them and I dont think he would be up for spending another £4k on tities!

Im already planning how im going to convince my OH ... So that answers your question on my end lol
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by shaydey 20th January 2011, 5:51 pm

what do you mean when you say avatar? excuse my ignorance x
shaydey
shaydey
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 20th January 2011, 6:03 pm

Hi hunnie, an avatar is a picture of yourself or one of the numerous free avatar images which you can download from the internet (try googling 'female avatars' you will get pages and pages of them.
You then go to your profile and under the 'Avatar' heading, you can get to upload the picture and it will replace the anonymous image which you have to the left of your messages, with the avatar.
Some of us prefer to use drawings (like mine or Jem's), but others prefer to use either pictures of themselves (like Jolene or Natalia) or pictures of their post op boobies in loverly underwear (like Alt_Barbie or Ravella).
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 20th January 2011, 9:45 pm

Hey Jem, I can totally relate to how your feeling. Before my op all I wanted was to have boobs as big as my biggest gel bra which I have got (and then some!) but I too have been bitten by the boob greed bug hissy

I am already thinking towards my re-op in a few years time (once I have a family) and thinking BIGGER!! :boobchick:

However, I am in reality very pleased with my new boobs (especially when I look back through my pictures) and I am sure they will only improve over the coming months.

Hang on in there Hun I am sure boob greed is a normal (not so nice part) of the healing process and remember your not alone :good:
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by TeresaMaree 21st January 2011, 6:07 am

Ravella yours look AMAZING. What size did you start as?
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by ravella 22nd January 2011, 3:23 pm

thank you:) was a B/C cup before but they were awful! xx
ravella
ravella
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down