Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bit excited now!!

+10
candy rain
carolyn77
MrsG
alfie
derbylou
misf1
Carrie
sarahdawn31
TeresaMaree
Rach26
14 posters

Go down

Bit excited now!! Empty Bit excited now!!

Post by Rach26 16th January 2011, 12:45 am

I've got my first ever consultation tomorrow morning!!! It's with Rubicon and their consults are (apparently) with a surgeon.

I'll let you all know how I get on, but I wont be logging on in the morning before I leave for consult so I will see you all afterwards!!!

Ok so I'm excited!!! Cant help it!!! Cheerleader dance yipee
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Bit excited now!! Empty Re: Bit excited now!!

Post by TeresaMaree 16th January 2011, 1:03 am

Good luck!!!How exciting yahoo
TeresaMaree
TeresaMaree
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 16th January 2011, 10:59 am

Cheerleader Very exciting, gook luck with it!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 16th January 2011, 11:40 am

It is an exciting time, good luck! Are you all prepared - perhaps a note of some questions you want answers to and pictures if you know the look you'd like. Also if you try on implants at this consultation I recommend asking if they can take some piccies on your phone so you have something to look back on - deciding on size can be confusing and it helps to remember how you looked. Hope it goes really well xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th January 2011, 11:42 am

Let us know how it goes, it's such an exciting time
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 16th January 2011, 11:47 am

Yes good point Carrie, it is good to be as prepared as possible and take pics with you so the PS knows the look you are after. I found deciding on size the hardest thing, so the more the surgeon knows about what size and look you want the better and taking some pics with the implants in the bra is a good idea as you cant take them home with you and I found the rice test not very realistic.
Good luck and enjoy, I remember being very excited yipee
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th January 2011, 2:13 pm

lots of luck for tomorrow hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsG 16th January 2011, 2:37 pm

Good luck :) Enjoy it xxx
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 16th January 2011, 3:07 pm

Thanks girls, just got home from the consultation and I feel it went really well.

I managed to get a huge great list of questions I wanted to ask (about 3 pages!!!) and didnt get through all of them but did get through most of them so am happy about that.

The consultation was with Mr Frati and I found him very lovely. So lovely that even tho I'm going to go for other consults, I may have found my surgeon already unless anyone else can win me over!!! He said that as I hadnt been to a consultation before he would spend a bit of extra time going through everything, which he did. We spoke about sizes, risks, complications, aftercare, etc etc (I'm sure I dont need to tell you how it works!!) and one of the important things - price.

Ok so for the details if I decide to go with him -
Rubicon Medical, Mr Frati. Day case surgery under GA at Highgate Hospital. 390cc overs, medium profile (as I have a lot of projection according to him, and he should know!!), textured, Nagor Impleo MR with lifetime guarantee, he said wide implants but didnt tell me how wide but as I have wide breasts he said wide implants would be needed. Crease incision. Aftercare and all fees included in price, inc 3yrs surgery costs for capsular contraction. Dissolvable stitches, dressings changed at 1 week and 2 weeks post-op. Currently full C / empty D, aiming for E/EE but could end up bigger. Total cost £3195.

I will be going back to see him again to talk more about sizes, measurements of the implants etc, and to finish asking my questions. But havent booked next appt yet, his secretary will call me some time next week.

And I'm already excited about my next consultation which is booked for 31st Jan with PCC Keran at Transform Riverside (West London). Unsure as to which surgeon to consult with at transform tho - Mr Chantarasak or Mr Meleagros - as I've heard great things about them and like the look of their work.
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th January 2011, 3:14 pm

Sounds like a great consult Rach, you obviously went well prepared, and Mr Frati sounds lovely. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsG 17th January 2011, 11:39 am

Ahh, glad it went well for you! I have my consult on weds lunchtime to discuss size etc. Cant wait!
How do you feel now after having that app?
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 17th January 2011, 12:36 pm

I feel on top of the world!!!

I do want to see some more companies etc first, but I soooo wish I had the money right now!!!!!!! I just want to book and get it done!!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 17th January 2011, 1:15 pm

hi, glad consultation went well. Were you nervous before you went in? that's a very good price you got quoted - well done!

I have my first consultation booked for saturday morning and feel quite nervous - probably about getting my boobs out more than anything! how long did the "examination" part take? will feel v.strange having anyone other than my OH feeling my boobs!hehe.xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 18th January 2011, 2:11 pm

Glad your consult went well hun, happy hunting Cheerleader
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobsfornatasha 18th January 2011, 2:37 pm

Congratulations!! and good luck on your next one - but you'll be an old hand at them by then!!
newboobsfornatasha
newboobsfornatasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 18th January 2011, 5:49 pm

carolyn77 wrote:hi, glad consultation went well. Were you nervous before you went in? that's a very good price you got quoted - well done!

I have my first consultation booked for saturday morning and feel quite nervous - probably about getting my boobs out more than anything! how long did the "examination" part take? will feel v.strange having anyone other than my OH feeling my boobs!hehe.xx

Hi Carolyn

I was nervous, but also very excited! The price is fabulous - but it is their standard price, the one they advertise, so not sure if I would be able to haggle it down at all. But I'll sure try!!

Good luck at your consultation on Saturday. Don't be nervous. Bear in mind that the surgeon sees thousands of pairs of boobs every year!!! I know it isnt normal for you, but it is for him and he will be very professional about it.

As for the examination part - my appt I went in, we talked for 5-10 mins, then he asked me to go behind the screen and take my top half off. Then he came round and asked me to stand up. I stood and he measured width of chest, width of breasts, height of chest, drop from top of chest to nipple. and projection of my boobs. All that took about 3-4 mins tops!! I'm guessing cos the surgeons are so practised at it! Then I put my bra back on and he talked about sizes of implants. He put a 310cc in my right side and a 360cc in my left side and told me to see which I liked better etc so I went to the mirror and looked and I preferred the 360 and the size and shape it gave me (although I know it is a lot different to what they are like once in!!!). He asked if I was happy with it, I said yes but maybe a tiny bit bigger - boob greed got me!!!!! So he suggested the 390cc and gave me one to try which I loved!!!!!!!!! Then I got dressed again and we talked some more and then appt was finished!!!

I'm starting to think if I had had the money I would have booked there and then cos I was so happy, but I really do want to see some other surgeons/companies too to see what other options I have. I'm going to Transform on 31st to meet with a PCC, and will make an appt with a surgeon with them.
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 18th January 2011, 6:21 pm

How how lovely for you hunnie. So pleased that everything went well - and Nagor Impleo's at that price is a bargain, I suppose the price is a bit lower than some other clinics as you will not be staying overnight, but even so £3195 is remarkable.
Well done you!!!
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 18th January 2011, 6:38 pm

Only just seen this post, glad it went well chick. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 19th January 2011, 1:38 pm

thanks Rach26 for your reply, i now know what to expect and it has put my mind at rest! hope the time flies by til your next consultation - i hate waiting, got to wait til 9th feb for my second consultation. good luck with yours and thanks again.xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by SJG83 19th January 2011, 2:48 pm

Hey Rach! Glad your consult went well!
I had a consult with Dr Frati a few months back and thought he was great! I was so close to booking with him but decide to book with Transform as at the time they were offering the BA for the same price but with a better aftercare package.

I have spoken to a few girls who can not recommend Frati and is work enough and I have also seen pics of his work from some girls on the so fem site and there ba's all look great. I just wanted to let you know, I think you are in safe hands.

However, I do think you are doing the right thing by keeping your options open and going to some more consultations because these companies are very competitive now days and you would be surprised what they can offer you if they know you have been offered a good price somewhere else. Plus, until you see another PS I'm not sure if you will know if Frati is definitely the one or not. You need someone else to compare him to.

Goodluck xx
SJG83
SJG83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 19th January 2011, 6:37 pm

Thanks everyone.

And thanks chicks. I want to see more companies/surgeons rather than rushing in cos I not only want to make sure that my PS really is the PS I want, but I also want to make absolutely sure I am doing the right thing for me. It is something I have wanted for 10yrs now but until now I've never really seriously considered it, you know, its always been more of a hypothetical thing. So now that I'm going through with it I want to make sure it is right for me

xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down