Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whens the right time to wear under wired bras?

+7
tanyajade
CharlieB
Peachy34
kittie
ANewMeToBe
carol_s
KNOTTY80
11 posters

Go down

whens the right time to wear under wired bras? Empty whens the right time to wear under wired bras?

Post by KNOTTY80 11th January 2011, 1:00 pm

i had my op end of aug under the muscle and was told from nurse not to wear under wired bras till 6 weeks which i did,
my sister then had hers same op ,surgeon and nurse as me and was told 12 weeks till under wired bras ?

when she asked why so long was adviced because we both had natrelle implant they can sometimes have dints or ridges left in from under wires if worn to soon after op ?!

i have got a slight ridge in my rightie at bottom and when i mentioned to surgeon he assure me this would correct itself in the next 12months, and was due the fact i had one boob different to other.

what tiime period was everyone else told? i worried now incase ive put a rige in my implant ! nope
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

whens the right time to wear under wired bras? Empty Re: whens the right time to wear under wired bras?

Post by carol_s 11th January 2011, 1:07 pm

I asked my nurse the same question when I had my 3 weeks checkup last week and she said not until the surgeon gives you the all clear at my 3 month checkup - so it's going to be a minimum of 12 weeks for me :tears:
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

whens the right time to wear under wired bras? Empty Re: whens the right time to wear under wired bras?

Post by carol_s 11th January 2011, 1:08 pm

Sorry that should have said my 4 weeks checkup, not my 3 weeks
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 11th January 2011, 1:53 pm

I have natrelles and I was told 8 weeks, this (ps said) was because I need to let the muscle relax and underwired bras offer TOO much lift! I am just a few days away from being allowed to wear wired bras but I am so comfy I may just stick to non wired a few days a week! I don't look any different in my winter tops in this bra so why bother?! Lol
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOTTY80 11th January 2011, 2:06 pm

i still have days now in a sports bra due to them being so comfy! does take a while get used to wearing wires again !
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 11th January 2011, 3:51 pm

I had overs and was told 6 weeks.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th January 2011, 1:42 pm

I was the same as you hun and wore wires from 6 weeks I haven't noticed anything but you've made me want to invesgtigate lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 15th January 2011, 3:25 pm

I was told I would have to wait to be given the go ahead by either my nurse or surgeon. I am nearly 12 weeks post op now and seeing my nurse on Tuesday so cross fingers she says I can go for it!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 15th January 2011, 3:55 pm

6 Weeks huni xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 16th January 2011, 12:55 am

Tanyajade, I have to say it..... Your boobs just look fantastic!
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOTTY80 19th January 2011, 9:53 am

aww thanks mima
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 19th January 2011, 12:50 pm

KNOTTY80 wrote:i still have days now in a sports bra due to them being so comfy! does take a while get used to wearing wires again !

It took me ages to get used to wired bras hun, I still have days when they just don't feel comfy and my boobs ache. I look forward to putting my sports bra back on.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 19th January 2011, 1:10 pm

just wondered at what stage can you wear an unwired bra that isn't a sports bra for a few hours at least? Been invited to Longleat Centre parcs this weekend and would like to wear some pretty tops. I'm 4 weeks post op.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 19th January 2011, 1:35 pm

I was told 6 weeks hun, but to be honest I wouldn't have felt comfortable in an underwired anyway before then. But if you've tried one on and it feels comfortable then go for it....

I went braless about 3 weeks in because I had a big night out- and I knew I wouldn't be able to bear wearing a wired bra all night and I was fine. As long as the bra isn't putting any major pressure on your scar and it's not too tight then I'm sure you'll be alright for one night babe!!

If you're really unsure then give your clinic a call and see what they advise. I hope they give you the go ahead for the evening and then you can concentrate on having a great night and looking gorgeous, of course!!! xx

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down