Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown to my op

2 posters

Go down

Countdown to my op Empty Countdown to my op

Post by jay1983 5th January 2011, 12:07 pm

Well my operation is the 4th of feb and I am hoping to loose a good 7-10lbs for the op.(I'm a size 12 now and fairly toned but it has just been Christmas!) Also wanting to get toned at gym...I'm a gym bunny anyhow but not been as good over Christmas so want to be super toned and then keep my fitness up with walking while recovering. Know from last op that I did not put on any weight just lost a little tone from lack of weights.

I am excited and worried about the op all at the same time. I am very diappointed that I did not get te desired effect. I am also wondering if the fact that I have strong chest muscles have effected the postion of the implant under the muscle. I will discuss this again with the PS. I am worried also as starting a new job and don't want time off. Was quite stressed yesterday night and couldn't sleep till 4am! I was prepared before the first op to have all the scars needed for an uplift, however, was delighted when woke up and had been told only needed a nipple lift as was borderline. Then to find out that I had double bubble and also bottoming out and will need a full uplift. One of the breast scars has healed well and the other not so...the scar is thick and lumpy. This is from the horrid ordeal of stitch removal with the nurse! The PS has said that he can correct this during re-op. however, my trust is wavering slightly due to needing a re-op. Oh I'm so sorry to go on but been sat with all these thoughts bubbling away.

XXX

jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Countdown to my op Empty Re: Countdown to my op

Post by suzie 6th January 2011, 7:44 pm

Fingers crossed for you, Jay!
suzie
suzie
Newbie BJSF Member