Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donut lift anyone?

+2
suzie
kinkyboots33
6 posters

Go down

donut lift anyone? Empty donut lift anyone?

Post by kinkyboots33 3rd January 2011, 5:25 pm

evening ladies..... its now been 4 months since i my ba and things still arent any better.....
i had a 340 implant dual plane but still have excess skin, sagging and a waterfall effect db kinda thing going on...... well, i think it looks like db but surgeon says its a type of contracture near my left incision scar..... its a pretty long story....
anyway, he had advised a donut lift but im just not sure if that will resolve the problem, when i lift my boob up it still doesnt look right? and my 13 yr old cs scar still freaks me out!.... so was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice re a donut lift and if you could share your pics i would be soooo grateful.....

also, can i add pics on here?
how do i go about it, i know its hard trying to advise someone when you cant see pics.

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

donut lift anyone? Empty Re: donut lift anyone?

Post by suzie 3rd January 2011, 6:31 pm

We're not allowed to ask to see pix while we're still newbies ;-)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gotta hang around a bit longer first. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
suzie
suzie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 3rd January 2011, 6:50 pm

Sorry you're not happy kinkyboots. I haven't had a donut lift, so I can't advise you there hun, I just want to send you a hug Hug
I'm sure someone will be along to help soon.

We put out pics on picturetrail hun.

Take care.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 3rd January 2011, 6:59 pm

if youre not sure a doughnut lift would be enough, maybe ask for a lollipop lift?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 3rd January 2011, 7:45 pm

alfie wrote:Sorry you're not happy kinkyboots. I haven't had a donut lift, so I can't advise you there hun, I just want to send you a hug Hug
I'm sure someone will be along to help soon.

We put out pics on picturetrail hun.

Take care.
xxx

he he he..... dont think im doing this right am i?
thanks for the hug!
xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 3rd January 2011, 7:50 pm

abbie wrote:if youre not sure a doughnut lift would be enough, maybe ask for a lollipop lift?

hi abbie.....

really dont know.... already dreading the scar round my areola.
how do you feel about the scaring?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 3rd January 2011, 7:59 pm

im not worried about scarring round the nipple as i dont think itll really show after the first few months. Not keen on the idea of a lollipop scar - who is? but if it gives a better shape, then youve got to compromise somewhere. My surgeon has said he'll try to do a doughnut lift but to not be surprised if i need a lollipop scar on one side.
Ive seen your pics before I think and yours are similar to mine, so it wouldnt surprise me if you did need a lollipo lift to get the shape you want
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 3rd January 2011, 8:23 pm

abbie wrote:im not worried about scarring round the nipple as i dont think itll really show after the first few months. Not keen on the idea of a lollipop scar - who is? but if it gives a better shape, then youve got to compromise somewhere. My surgeon has said he'll try to do a doughnut lift but to not be surprised if i need a lollipop scar on one side.
Ive seen your pics before I think and yours are similar to mine, so it wouldnt surprise me if you did need a lollipo lift to get the shape you want

yeah..... i think one side might need it as well! but pretty sure my right will be fine with the donut, im back again in a couple of weeks so will pseak to him about that, amoungst other things!..... started hearing a noise coming from my weirdy one one, never had it to start with so a bit worried about that as well!

how far po will you be when you have your revision?
i have some recent pics if you wanna look....
you got any pics yet?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th January 2011, 2:11 am

Hi kinkybootsI agree with Abbie you may need a lollipop lift, if there is excess skin a donut lift wont rid it, the lollipop however will get rid of that extra skin... perhaps you may need another opinion with a different ps. Also keep in mind that a better lift will give you longevity where if you have a donut lift you may need the lollipop a few years down the track.I had a lollipop lift, and I was terrified about the recovery from it and the scars and well I found there was no trouble at all during my recovery they healed up wonderfully and as for the scarring, it is fading so fast I am thrilled with them, and I know that the scarring will continue to fade still over the months to come. EVen with the bit of scarring if it SO worth is to have the new great shape to my boobs.
When you gain an active status I will be happy to share my photos so you can see how well my scars are healing up.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 4th January 2011, 10:43 pm

thanks for the reply...
so the scars dont freak you out then?....
what is "active status"

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 4th January 2011, 10:53 pm

if you stick around and post lots and become part of the community, then your rank will change from newbie to active member :)

abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 4th January 2011, 11:13 pm

ok, thanks abbie.
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th January 2011, 11:36 pm

No worries hun

And no the scars don't bother me at all.
Active status is what you gain over time on this forum, the admin ladies follow your posts and will upgrade you from a newbie member to active when they feel right... And being active allows for u to request to view pics and be part of private posts.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 10th January 2011, 9:13 pm

Hi,
Im hoping I can get a doughnut lift too, but am really worried about scars, but iv also seen some really amazing pictures, where you can barely see a scar. I really hope yours goes well!
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 10th January 2011, 10:09 pm

i am starting to feel slightly better as i have seen some pretty amazing pictures, are you having a ba and dlift?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 10th January 2011, 10:36 pm

yeah i am getting a ba and dlift if i can get away with it, i want as few scars as possible, so i'd rather not have a lollipop, but from how pleased everyone seems with their results a lollipop might not be too bad, if the scars do fade. I'm worried tho because my skin seems to scar slightly darker than my skin colour, which is perfect for a doughnut lift, but not good for a lollipop lift! Looking forward to not being a newbie so I can see pics!
i haven't had a consultation yet, im still kind of checking it all out. Also I need to earn the cash!!
It would be great to keep in touch, let me know how it all goes for you! xx
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 10th January 2011, 10:58 pm

sure...... you will probably have yours done before me though...lol... im just over 4 months po atm but my surgeon wants to wait till im about 8-12 months po aarrgghh!!!! i would like my revision done asap and will keep on at him till he gets fed up....lol.... but if i have them done about april time i will be happy, ish.......

if you havent seen anyone yet you might not even need a lift.... does your nipple sit lower than your inflammatory crease?

when i had my consultation i only got told a bout the full lift, which totally freaked me out! if i was told about the donut i think i would have opted for that... so, if you do get advised a lift, i would ask about all different options.

xxx
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 11th January 2011, 8:42 pm

It's annoying that you have to wait! That must be fustrating, but it will be worth it in the long run, im sure the time will go quickly.
I measured myself last night and my nipple is about level with the crease, so would i need a lift? I think i would like one because my boobs are quite big for my size (32E) but I want them to be really perky and only want really small implants, to give them lift really.
I will defo find out about all the different options first! im glad that i found this site because there is so much i didn't kno!!
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down