Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slightly puckered crease incision scars *scared*

+5
COOKIE
kay
shelle222
Jessica
ANewMeToBe
9 posters

Go down

slightly puckered crease incision scars *scared* Empty slightly puckered crease incision scars *scared*

Post by ANewMeToBe 1st December 2010, 11:58 am

I have just taken a closer look at my crease incision scars and I'm a little disturbed to see that they are a bit puckered (for want of a better word) obviously they are not going to be seen really but will the skin smooth out once I am able to start using bio oil? It's very early days still.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

slightly puckered crease incision scars *scared* Empty Re: slightly puckered crease incision scars *scared*

Post by Jessica 1st December 2010, 12:42 pm

They will definitely smooth out hun, I would say by the time you reach 6 weeks and start putting bio-oil on the scars they will already be nice and smooth.xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

slightly puckered crease incision scars *scared* Empty Re: slightly puckered crease incision scars *scared*

Post by shelle222 1st December 2010, 12:44 pm

Hi Anewme to be,
It might be worth a quick call to your clinic or surgeon to ask their advice. My surgeon told me to massage my scars after 1 week post op. You can have a look at my scars if you like. I know all surgeons give different advice and it would be worth a quick call to see what they think.
XShelleX
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st December 2010, 12:49 pm

I had realllllllly bad puckering hun xx and yes it will smooth out, promise :good:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2010, 12:59 pm

Mine unfortunately haven't smoothed out and I'm now needing revision to fix the problem as I'm not happy with how my scarring looks. But mostly they do smooth out by all accounts hun, I was just unlucky, it's a pretty common complaint early post-op for incisions to pucker then get better but you should have your surgeon keep check on it though if you're at all concerned. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 1st December 2010, 1:24 pm

Oh mine looked horrendous when i first saw them i remember thinking 'oh my god what have i done' but seriously they flattened out in no time :) and now are tiny and perfect so try not to worry my lovely just keep your eye on them :)

x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 1st December 2010, 1:28 pm

Thanks girls, not sure what I'd do with out all of you to calm my nerves! X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 1st December 2010, 4:24 pm

Mine were also puckered hun, I was quite shocked like you, but they did smooth out. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 2nd December 2010, 7:49 am

I had one that looked dreadful at first I was a little anxious about it. I just accepted that it was due to the fact I already had scars from my first BA - but I have to admit they are BOTH looking nice and smooth and neat now.
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 2nd December 2010, 8:39 am

If you are at all worried see your ps... its worth the peace of mind at the very least.

Although being in the crease it could have to do with the skin being tight, as my skin in the crease was sooooo tight around the implant I thought there was a problem at first, after a few weeks the skin stretched and it smoothed out. So, perhaps the insision line is puckering for that reason.

Let us know how you go. xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down