Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lead up to my op date...

3 posters

Go down

The lead up to my op date... Empty The lead up to my op date...

Post by Nixx74 13th November 2010, 11:31 am

So happy I have my date booked and thanks for all your cheers girlies but as the date draws closer it's sooooo nerve wrackingly exciting. Just as an idea how did everyone feel after say day 5 post op? As I'm having mine done on Mon 20th Dec, boyfriend spending day with me then my plan is to go home on Tues 21 to relax with my mum looking after me (ah!) and then if feeling up to it my dad is going to drive us back oop North for xmas break (I live in London) so was planning to just get in back seat and curl up til we get back then I can totally relax over Xmas so I'm keen to know how I'll feel day 5 - 10? AND do I just keep on bandages/brace on for a certain period? I've read comments about massaging bio oil/nivea etc but not sure how soon after op this should be? What painkillers did you girlies use and for how long?

sorry for the questions... :flowers:

Nic xx
Nixx74
Nixx74
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

The lead up to my op date... Empty Re: The lead up to my op date...

Post by COOKIE 13th November 2010, 12:31 pm

Will you be back to have your stitches checked by 10 days post-op hun? You usually have your stitches checked at around 1 week post-op, so make sure with your clinic that you're OK if you're going to be away sweetie.

I was still taking myself to bed and sleeping most of the day at 5 dayss post-op but I'd have been fine to just sit in the back of a car to go on a journey, I wasn't up to much else though. Be sure to take a pillow with you on the journey too babe, you'll need it to cushion your boobs.

You don't need to be touching or massaging your boobs at all babe and given that you're having an uplift you won't be able to use anything at all near your fresh scarring, your scars need to be fully healed before putting anything near them hun, so I'd avoid any massage early post-op.

I had to take anti-biotics for seven days and was given co-codamol for pain. The co-codamol made me sick so I only took that for 3 days, after that I just used paracetamol and only took the co-codamol at night if I felt I really needed it.

Hope that helps hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 15th November 2010, 8:13 am

I felt pretty good at the 5th day, I too had gone off the strong meds as they made me sick and was only on paracedemol at that point. I still needed a little rest through the day, and didnt have any interest in doing much but I was not in any pain or anything.

As cookie already said you will not need to touch your scars, I did nothing with mine until 2 weeks as they were under bandages. I did go in at 7 days post op to have the stitches trimmed and the new bandages put on.

Again, I agree with Cookie... lots of pillows... I used about 6 to get into a comfy position.

good luck xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down