Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPLOADED FIRST PICS BEFORE AND AFTER

+4
xx sharon xx
CharlieB
alfie
shelle222
8 posters

Go down

UPLOADED FIRST PICS BEFORE AND  AFTER Empty UPLOADED FIRST PICS BEFORE AND AFTER

Post by shelle222 4th November 2010, 2:47 pm

I have uploaded some pics of before and after. If you have a look could you please get back to me and let me know what you think because these pics were taken only 2 days after my op and one looks bigger than the other and also it seems lower down my chest than the other. I am worried that my surgeon has placed them wong, he did use 2 different sizes 285cc and 310cc and maybe he should have used the same size for both.
Many Thanks
XShelleX nope
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

UPLOADED FIRST PICS BEFORE AND  AFTER Empty Re: UPLOADED FIRST PICS BEFORE AND AFTER

Post by alfie 4th November 2010, 3:52 pm

Would you like me to take a look Shelle?

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

UPLOADED FIRST PICS BEFORE AND  AFTER Empty Re: UPLOADED FIRST PICS BEFORE AND AFTER

Post by CharlieB 4th November 2010, 3:59 pm

Can I have a look please sweetheart. I also had unders and I've been told they 'can' take longer to settle than overs i.e. drop. x Of course one boobie can start dropping before the other. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 4th November 2010, 4:06 pm

If the ladies who would like a look could pm me with their email address i can send them a guest pass for keepandshare where my photos are
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 4th November 2010, 4:24 pm

Hi shelle...I wouldnt worry too much at this stage. I had a slight size difference pre-ba, but not enough difference to warrant different size implants...oddly enough, my slightly bigger booby swelled loads more than the other for quite some time and took longer to drop. I well stressed myself out with it thinking they werent right...especially when honest friends agreed they were uneven. Anyway...when they did settle they were practically perfect. So try not to worry too much...it really is early days...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 4th November 2010, 8:01 pm

Hiya shelle...just had a look at your pics. For day two they are looking pretty good to me...you can see the potential they have to settle into a really natural shape. Yes...at the min they are uneven, similar to how mine were...give them time and you will definately see marked changes. Hey...they're a good size on you...you must be made up...xx
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 4th November 2010, 8:30 pm

Shelle...just had a look hun. I think they look great, you are only 2 days post-op so they could look uneven for a little while yet. I certainly wouldn't worry they will change loads before you see the final result. Fab result hun, they look a great size. :thumbs:
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 5th November 2010, 12:18 am

i can I take a look please hun x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 5th November 2010, 2:46 am

Could i have a look please darl?
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 5th November 2010, 7:11 am

Can I have a look please? X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 5th November 2010, 9:12 am

I didn't get your link for the BEFORE pic's but I did get them for the AFTER one's and my immediate thought was WOW!! they look fab!! what a great size! I would have thought you'd had a bigger implant. On then looking closer I can see that your left boobie is sitting a little lower than the right obviously I can't compare and see whether this was the case with your natural boobs however, the right boob looks tighter/higher up so I think it's just a case the lefty has dropped a little already - which is fine!! Stars I understand your concern I truely do as my boobs feel completely different and although I can't see what they look like yet my left is bigger than my right....I am just assuming the right is starting to settle before the left. The muscle feels A LOT tighter on my left side!?

Besides these little settling issues you must be thrilled.....they look FABULOUS for such early days!! x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 5th November 2010, 9:52 am

They do look fab Shelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dee
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 5th November 2010, 10:28 am

WOW they look GREAT and only 2 days post op congrats you must be over the moon
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down