Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tenting ?

+3
lucyt
bumblebabe
daisydoodle
7 posters

Go down

tenting ? Empty tenting ?

Post by daisydoodle 4th November 2010, 9:22 am

hi all just wondering could i have this or is it part of the recovery when i lie down the skin inbetween my boobs lifts it sort of pulls tight its only at the bottom not the whole lot when i press it i can feel my boobs move sort of lift
is this still swelling or could it be a problem they are fine other than this
i feel really silly these days as all i do is worry
i did ask the nurse at my 1 week check up also seeing ps in 2 weeks for my 6 week check but id sooner be prepared if it is something to worry about
thanks xxxx
daisydoodle
daisydoodle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

tenting ? Empty Re: tenting ?

Post by bumblebabe 4th November 2010, 10:59 am

i would keep the area in the middle well moisturised to help the skin stretch,
i have this but also have symmastia,
your still early days and may still have some swelling
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 4th November 2010, 12:06 pm

Hi
I had the same till about 4 weeks post op. Just kept my boobs very well moisturised and once they softened a little and skin was less tight it went back to normal.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th November 2010, 8:06 pm

I had this all the time for a few weeks I could press between my boobs and feel that it was raised, not sure if it was swelling or stretching skin, but it did settle and now the skin is flat against my chest at all times.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th November 2010, 8:09 pm

I had a similar thing but more underneath my boobs and mine was just that the skin had not stetched yet to accomodate the implant... I have been keeping it well moisturized with BioOil and its almost gone now and the skin is now laying smooth.

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 4th November 2010, 8:16 pm

Srahdawn I just have to say your boobs look great in that bikini, very jealous especially as I am now wearing winter woolies more.

Daisydoodle, I think it's part of the swelling and stretching mine was like that for about 4 weeks too, but now back to normal x
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 4th November 2010, 8:19 pm

bblondiiie wrote:Srahdawn I just have to say your boobs look great in that bikini, very jealous especially as I am now wearing winter woolies more.

Daisydoodle, I think it's part of the swelling and stretching mine was like that for about 4 weeks too, but now back to normal x

Hug THANKS!!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th November 2010, 8:39 pm

HI Hun i would say its swelling.

I had the very same the middle bit between my boobs was raised & tight & when i 'googled' it it came up with symmastia & then i was in a panic wrighting on here saying i thought that was what was wrong & even thou the girls were fab on here & told me it was swelling i still wasnt convinced! lol and worried myself sick about it..........mine settled but took 5-6 weeks for all the swelling to settle.

I think when we have our boobs done because we have wanted it for so long or because it means so much to us we see something & think is something bad then worry sick over it!

I have had the same babe & it really was just swelling so try not to worry about it Hug

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by daisydoodle 4th November 2010, 9:44 pm

thank you all so much i have been worried sick about this i dont want my bubble to burst as im so happy with my new boobs xxxx
daisydoodle
daisydoodle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th November 2010, 10:15 pm

try not to poke & prod it hun as thats what i kept doing to see if it had 'raised' anymore & it made mine hurt and swell up more! Rolling Eyes

my hubby bless him was the only one who kept me sane..............he would tell me to stop panicing all the time & let myself heal. When i showed him my swollen middle bit he was sooooo funny he just looked at me & said ' well not being funny but you have just had a big op so your going to be swollen & you keep prodding yourself so off course your going to swell up even more you silly moo!'
he was also the person who told me to ' stop walking like a doubled over granny & your back will stop hurting & youll feel 100 times better'
He was right again bless him....

x Hysterical
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down