Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's normal or not

+6
Loxxie
ShootingStar
RoxyChick
xx_fina_xx
moonmar
ch1301
10 posters

Go down

What's normal or not Empty What's normal or not

Post by ch1301 28th March 2009, 12:58 pm

Hi everyone

I’m now 5 days away from the big day….

At the moment (and I’m sure my worries will change daily now!) my biggest worry is not knowing what is normal or not after my op. Do you get given a list of what to expect after a BA from your PS?

I guess it’s a case of just listening to your body but how do all you post op ladies know when to worry or not? With all the twinges and little pains of your boobies healing, can you tell which ones you should be concerned about?

I live 5 mins away from the hospital and I have visions of myself turning up on their doorstep each morning asking them to just quickly check me out!!! My surgeon will probably regret ever agreeing to operate on me!!!! Screwy

Thanks x

Last edited by RoxyChick on 28th March 2009, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited so it's easier to read)
ch1301
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

What's normal or not Empty Re: What's normal or not

Post by moonmar 28th March 2009, 1:12 pm

Just ask you surgeon and nurse on the day... I was told that any twinges and pains are normal for a while, only to worry if one breast becomes much bigger and painful than the other because you may have an infection/hematoma. But it's normal to worry, you'll experience a range of unfamiliar sensations - usually if you are worried you can simply call you nurse or ps and they'll put your mind at rest.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 28th March 2009, 3:34 pm

ch1301 wrote:Hi everyone,

I’m now 5 days away from the big day…..

At the moment (and I’m sure my worries will change daily now!) my biggest worry is not knowing what is normal or not after my op. Do you get given a list of what to expect after a BA from your PS?

I guess it’s a case of just listening to your body but how do all you post op ladies know when to worry or not? With all the twinges and little pains of your boobies healing, can you tell which ones you should be concerned about?

I live 5 mins away from the hospital and I have visions of myself turning up on their doorstep each morning asking them to just quickly check me out!!! My surgeon will probably regret ever agreeing to operate on me!!!! Screwy

Thanks x

Hey hun,

Its normal to feel the way you do. Its because you expect the unknown.. I was exactly the same, and I'm sure many other girls on here were too..

My surgeon did go through what pains, twinges i may experience just after having the op.. Also when I went for my consultations with both the nurse and my PC I got given a handout on "What to expect".. I also got given a card for an on call nurse which is accesible 24-7 from my cosmetic surgery group..

Dont worry hun..Im sure all will be explained by your surgeon after your op

5days to go for your Flash ... You must be so excited
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th March 2009, 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hey lovely,

Have a look at the sticky above, it's really good to have a read of, and there's a topic called 'What to Expect' too.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 28th March 2009, 9:39 pm

Hiya hun, thanks for your lovely PM today, i just wanted to say that if you have anything that's worrying you, no matter how small, you could always post on here and ask as there is so many lovely ladies here going through the same thing and the advice & support you will get will be amazing & very helpful to you. Keep in touch in the forums Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 28th March 2009, 9:50 pm

SS is exactly right cause its amazing how much better you'll feel if you're worried about something thats going on with your new boobs and you can talk to someone who is feeling the exact same thing!! Hug (sorry not explained very well but hope you get my meaning Hysterical )
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 28th March 2009, 10:46 pm

good luck honey, try not to woory too much you will be fine. there is sooo much support on this forum honey ask away! x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 28th March 2009, 11:59 pm

Ooh you are the day before me, I can't believe it is actually going to happen. I feel so excited but so worried about size at the same time I havn't even thought about after the event. I have had lipo tho so sort of know what to expect generally with the hospital and aneastetic and all that. You will be fine just keep your computer handy and you will have all the answers you need from the girlies on here xx Good Luck I will be thinking of you.
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 29th March 2009, 7:08 pm

I think you'd instinctly know if something was wrong hun.. all the little twinges are normal but you'd know if something was wrong x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 29th March 2009, 7:19 pm

ch1301 wrote:I guess it’s a case of just listening to your body but how do all you post op ladies know when to worry or not? With all the twinges and little pains of your boobies healing, can you tell which ones you should be concerned about?
My ps told me if something was wrong you would know.
If you read ShootingStar's story and diary she has said the intense pain she experienced with her haematoma.
Slight twinges/aches/soreness/heaviness is completely normal and shows healing but if your breast were to balloon to double the size/go very red/be hot to touch/leaking pus and you had a fever you know something is wrong xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down