Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tummy pain, ouch!!

+8
lucyt
Jene
Peachy34
Jessica
bblondiiie
tanyajade
kittie
sarahdawn31
12 posters

Go down

Tummy pain, ouch!! Empty Tummy pain, ouch!!

Post by sarahdawn31 7th October 2010, 7:10 am

I am day 1 post op... And first and formost I love my boobs!!!!!! yahoo
I have mild discomfort in the boobs mostly stiff and swollen and presssure when I stand... But it's my tummy that is bothering me the most! I am bloated and I feel my tummy rumbling and bubbling and I feel full of wind and I can't seem to pass it. I have been eating fibre, drinking lots of water trying to avoid the constipation but this wind is killing me... Any suggestions? I have these "anti-gas" tablets in my medicine cupboard I am tempted to take but I am afraid to mix any more tablets.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Tummy pain, ouch!! Empty Re: Tummy pain, ouch!!

Post by kittie 7th October 2010, 7:14 am

Try some peppermint sarahdawn - that's good for wind.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 7th October 2010, 8:01 am

The stomach pain was worse than the boobie pain for me too! I started drinking pro-biotic yoghurt drinks in the morning. I think mine were called 'Vitality' but I'm drinking 'Actimel' now and they're equally as good. They REALLY helped me.
I also took Senakot on the 3rd/4th day (because I hadn't been to the toilet!) xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 7th October 2010, 9:34 am

You kow who your friends are when you can have this kind of conversation! My stomach was worse than my boobs too, it was sooo big it is going down now but still daren't try jeans on so it's a good job I have tonnes of nice stretchy leggins.

My son who is 13 made me laugh though, while showing off my huge bump (stomach) he just turned round and said 'Mum I don't think you went and had your boobs done, I think you have ultimate IVF, instead of implnating an egg they put a whole baby in there!'. How to make you feel good about yourself but it did make me laugh.

bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 7th October 2010, 9:58 am

Try hot peppermint tea? The sipping of hot water helps to lubricate the insides and gets things moving. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th October 2010, 10:41 am

bblondiiie wrote:

My son who is 13 made me laugh though, while showing off my huge bump (stomach) he just turned round and said 'Mum I don't think you went and had your boobs done, I think you have ultimate IVF, instead of implnating an egg they put a whole baby in there!'. How to make you feel good about yourself but it did make me laugh.

Kids certainly know how to make you feel good lol x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 7th October 2010, 10:51 am

Im still really bloated the codeine tablets dont help at all either sad smile Im hoping i had my last lot of antibiotics today so i should start to go back to my normal size soon fingers crossed. Maybe try some prune juice that tends to flush your system.
Hope you feel better soon
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 7th October 2010, 11:02 am

I've been told it's the anesthetic and pain killers which bloat you, mine has gone down since stopping the painkillers but I am defeinately going to give the peppermint tea a go too x
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 7th October 2010, 11:06 am

Hey sarahdawn, you're chirpy only one day post op!!

I found things settled once I stopped the Codeine (which was day 2 coz it made me puke!) with the help of a little Senakot.

lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 7th October 2010, 11:11 am

The anesthetic always has the same effect on me....actually I had forgotten about that part until reading this! JOY, always found it went down after 3 or 4 days, keepp up with the fibre and peppermint seems to relieve a little.

Hope you are feeling better. :heehee:
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 8th October 2010, 3:51 am

Hey hun! I hope your tummy is feeling better :( i am going to stock up on pepermint tea for next week!

How did your surgery go? were you happy with dr tavakoli? Was the drive home ok? only 5 days until my op and it feels surreal!
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmyloo87 8th October 2010, 6:22 am

Mine is the other end lol.. I have had hiccups ALL day! It hurts my ribs everytime I hiccup. I'm very bloated to :(.
Emmyloo87
Emmyloo87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 8th October 2010, 8:26 am

Decisions wrote:Hey hun! I hope your tummy is feeling better :( i am going to stock up on pepermint tea for next week!

How did your surgery go? were you happy with dr tavakoli? Was the drive home ok? only 5 days until my op and it feels surreal!

Surgery went great, I am very happy with dr tavakoli! I saw him again 2day as I had to drive back up to have my drains out. The drive is a bit rough as it made me queasy but I dozed most the time... The pain pills r messing me up I think I may just try panadol tomorrow as I really don't have much pain.
Only 5 days! It will b great try not to stress the whole thing is so much easier than I ever thought!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 8th October 2010, 10:22 am

Hey Darl the pain meds really messed with me as well. try ibuprofen and just have the strong ones at night it work well with me. I was off with the fairies with the drugs they gave me i felt sick, tired, groggy spaced out it was horrible.
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 8th October 2010, 8:58 pm

Peppermint tea, ginger ale (canada dry), ginger nut biscuits, fresh pineapple is good if you havent been to the toilet for a while. Also drink lots and lots of water, it will help flush the GA out of your system which causes bloating. My nurse said i was ok to take senna too if i needed to. It gets much better once you stop taking the painkillers, but is a neccessary evil.

Glad your op went really well, and good luck with your recovery xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 9th October 2010, 11:39 pm

Oh thats good to hear hun, i am happy it all went well :) hopefully i cant just sleep on the way home, i am going to take a few pillows to make it as comfortable as possible!
Rest up and hope your tummy is feeling better, cant wait to see your after pics :)
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down