Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At your 1st consultation did you ...

+9
annefinackapan
Mia
natalia
Loxxie
ShootingStar
xx_fina_xx
moonmar
nads
Jemmy
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At your 1st consultation did you ... Empty At your 1st consultation did you ...

Post by Jemmy 25th March 2009, 7:49 pm

know what size in cc's you wanted???

My appointment is next week and I still don't have a clue.

After seeing Roxychick's pics earlier it has totally thrown me off again. I've got some pics to print off and take with me but now i'm thinking I could have bigger (fingers crossed) for my frame.

Does it matter if you don't really have any idea what size you want to be?

Jem Heart
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

At your 1st consultation did you ... Empty Re: At your 1st consultation did you ...

Post by nads 25th March 2009, 7:51 pm

I still wasnt sure a week before my op! I booked another consult to go over sizes with my surgeon so i had 3 consults in total as i wanted to be 100% about sizes x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

At your 1st consultation did you ... Empty Re: At your 1st consultation did you ...

Post by moonmar 25th March 2009, 7:57 pm

I also wasn't sure, up to the day of my op!! but I was choosing between fairly small sizes. I went for the biggest implant suggested but it's still not very big, which is what I wanted, but I was debating up to the last minute. I'd say call your surgeon or have another consult if you are not sure xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 25th March 2009, 8:03 pm

Yea defo won't go into theatre not knowing what I want.

Am hoping this surgeon will be totally amazing he'll suggest something as soon as I get my kit off Hysterical
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 25th March 2009, 8:08 pm

I had no idea at all when I went to my first consultation, I just went with my surgeons suggestion
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 25th March 2009, 8:20 pm

xx_fina_xx wrote:I had no idea at all when I went to my first consultation, I just went with my surgeons suggestion

Are you happy with your result Fina??
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th March 2009, 8:28 pm

I also had no idea what size implants and just told my surgeon i wanted to fit back into my pre-breast feeding bra's which were a D/DD and he suggested 250cc which in all fairness were ideal if it had gone well as i could/can fit into DD/E. Another consultation i had the surgeon suggested 460cc so one can only imagine what size they would've been if i had gone with that surgeon's suggestion! Shocked x
You should be given the opportunity to try a few sizes in your bra at your consultation so will have an idea then of what size you want and are going to have xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 25th March 2009, 9:06 pm

at my first consult i had idea of the look i wanted - but it was only after speaking to the surgeon+him taking a look at my boobs did i begin to think of CC's! x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 25th March 2009, 9:22 pm

I've got pics so that's a start. Hehe
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th March 2009, 9:25 pm

hi i just told my surgeon id like to look a dd and he suggested 410 or 460 i choose 410 as i was worried id be to big lol
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 25th March 2009, 9:33 pm

I find it amazing how some of you can visualise what you will look like and know what size you want to be.

I can't imagine what I would look like with larger boobs.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th March 2009, 9:43 pm

lorraine266 wrote:at my first consult i had idea of the look i wanted - but it was only after speaking to the surgeon+him taking a look at my boobs did i begin to think of CC's! x
Ditto!!! I was soo embaressed, I think it throw him. My request was just to have some very natural looking breasts for my frame, not for anyone to look at or see. So we moved on from there and discussed options after measurments taken of body, and overall stats i.e. height, weight etc. I could have had larger, but that was not what I wanted.

Mine are small and I could live with bigger but I am more than happy. I think when you have consultation and discuss then return for second consult you will have a better idea.

I know some surgeons (mine does} have imaging machines (not sure of correct name)to let you see yourself with different sizes. All the best Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 25th March 2009, 9:57 pm

I didnt have a clue about sizes and to be fair its probably best not to have a very fixed idea before you go because you could be dissapointed if the surgeon says you couldnt have that size for whatever reason.
I think they come up with a range of sizes once theyve measured/assessed you then you choose which one from there with the look you have in mind.
Its dead exciting going for your consultation! Im getting giddy for you!
good luck!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 25th March 2009, 10:04 pm

Jemmy wrote:
xx_fina_xx wrote:I had no idea at all when I went to my first consultation, I just went with my surgeons suggestion

Are you happy with your result Fina??

Well apart from having the dreaded CC at the moment which is making my Flash look smaller, I'd say yes I'm happy with my result, although I did go through a faze of not being happy with the size (I think it was boob greed after seeing some other girls pics)
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 25th March 2009, 10:29 pm

I didnt have a clue about CC size either.. i just took some pics along and showed him the sort of look i wanted. I tried on some implants and went from there x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 25th March 2009, 10:40 pm

There's obviously a lot more to the consultation than I thought. Which is good. I didn't know they measure ur body!! Interesting.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th March 2009, 1:17 am

yes, my ps was very specific and explained to me what each measurement meant, one of the most important things in deciding what size you should go for is you breast width, at least according to him - aside from how much breast tissue/loose skin you have. My breast width was 10.5 cm, my implant base width is 11 cm which is fine, but he wouldn't have put in an implant with a width of, say, 13 cm if that makes any sense.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 26th March 2009, 9:48 am

I didnt have a clue what cc i wanted at my 1st consultation, I went in there and asked my surgeon to keep it natural, and thats what he did. I left it to him

xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 26th March 2009, 10:58 am

Clicky here

The above link is a website i've been looking at sizes from, might help you.

I've not heard of taking bras with you, i think they have all they need at the appointment. But don't quote me on that.

Jem x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th March 2009, 12:06 pm

Ahh, sorry to have confused you lovely!

I'd go with what your PS recommends. Just ask him what's the biggest implant you can take without any complications occuring, and go with it.

I actually tried to push for 380s, the girls on another site said 'it's only 40cc, just do it!' I spoke to my surgeon who really wasn't happy about giving me them (and his motto is take as much as you can handle!) but woul have if I'd nagged and nagged. In the end, I had 340s on his recommendation and I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased I didn't go bigger!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 26th March 2009, 12:19 pm

I wouldnt ask whats the biggest implant you could take id ask what implant do you think will suit my frame. Do you want a natural look? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 26th March 2009, 12:51 pm

Yea I don't want them to have the 'around my neck' look i'm not going for cleavage look I want more a larger, fuller and rounder look. Can always wear a push up bra if I want cleavage.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 26th March 2009, 12:53 pm

What are your stats again Jemmy?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 26th March 2009, 12:57 pm

I'm 5ft 3", weight 11st 2lbs and am currently in a 14 clothing size but am bordering into the 12s now. :lol:

I'm in size 14 tops but really only because I have a large frame (measuring 38" under bust atm)
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyMe 26th March 2009, 1:10 pm

I am a big fan of the rice bags..... I made bags of old stockings and rice, 100 ml (1 dl) rice is very close in volume to 100 cc silicone.
I made different sized bags and tried them on in a bra, under clothes etc. It helped me get an idea of what I wouldd look like with bigger boobs.

It's of course not a 100 % accurate, but it does give you an idea of what size you like. And it's fun!!!!

Good luck hun!
TinyMe
TinyMe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next