Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Breast Augmentation Operation

5 posters

Go down

Recent Breast Augmentation Operation  Empty Recent Breast Augmentation Operation

Post by Nikki307 24th September 2010, 3:11 pm

I had breast augmentation on 10th September 2010 (2 weeks ago). Just wondered if anyone felt the same way. I had tubular breasts and was a 36aa and am now a 36c (my implant size was 400+cc, I'll ask surgeon at my post-op). Completely happy with Mr Lahoud and Transform. However, I'm feeling a bit down as most people I know are more interested in my new breasts and the size, rather than how I feel after surgery. Let's face it we are being sliced open and having 2 foreign objects inserted into our bodies.

It would be nice if people would realise that you have actually had an "operation" and that it hurts and when it doesn't hurt it is uncomfortable!!!
Nikki307
Nikki307
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Recent Breast Augmentation Operation  Empty Re: Recent Breast Augmentation Operation

Post by misf1 24th September 2010, 3:45 pm

I think people assume that after a few days everything is fine and your boobs are healed up and ready for inspection. I had to remind quite a few people that it is a major operation and it takes a long time to fully recover. They dont give you a GA for nothing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Recent Breast Augmentation Operation  Empty Re: Recent Breast Augmentation Operation

Post by tanyajade 24th September 2010, 4:03 pm

Nikki I have tubular breasts and my BA is tomorrow! How do they look? Do you feel happier they're a more 'normal' shape? I wonder if it's anymore uncomfortable for us having tuberous breasts prior to surgery. Did you have a new crease made?

Are you unhappy because you need to be looked after more hun? You should tell people you're in pain and they need to help you xxx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 24th September 2010, 4:31 pm

I think people forget it's a major operation as we've chosen to have it, they don't think of it like other surgeries because its cosmetic. Recovery takes a while hun and it is sore and uncomfortable. Just look after yourself and remind people you've had a big op.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 24th September 2010, 6:22 pm

Yeh, I think the only ones who were concerned about the operation side of things were my parents! everyone else was more interested in the new boobs.
I had Mr Lahoud too - he was brilliant. How did you find him?

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki307 26th September 2010, 2:04 pm

Yeah, I was really happy with Mr Lahoud, I expected to feel very uncomfortable during my consultation and pre-op, but felt really at ease with him. He does seem to care about what you want and to do a good job.
Nikki307
Nikki307
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 27th September 2010, 12:25 pm

Yeh, he is certainly very straight-talking and honest. I had a whole list of questions I wanted to ask him at my first consultation but he answered them all in one go before I even had a chance to speak! ha ha!

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down