Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

240cc

3 posters

Go down

240cc Empty 240cc

Post by lilredangel 24th September 2010, 1:54 pm

Hi,
Has anyone had 240cc mhp round implants and similar stats to me. I am 5'6 7 1/2 stone , ribcage measures 27 inches, have virtually no existing breast tissue just empty skin from breastfeeding, prob technically measure an aaaa cup ! i want to end up a full b, small c max. looking at others posts it seems sometimes a small implant can give a big increase in small framed women. i def dont want to end up anywhere near a d cup but it seems this can happen sometimes. i dont know if im too new here to ask to see others pics (not sure on forum rules/etiquette re requesting pics) but if anyone has had similar size implants what size did u end up?
lilredangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

240cc Empty Re: 240cc

Post by misf1 24th September 2010, 4:02 pm

Hi hun
The forum rules can be found by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As for that size implant I had a bit larger so am no use to you but if you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will find a list of post op stats, it gives you peoples height weight before size and after ba size plus what size implant they had.
Use those as a guide as people with exactly the same stats and exactly the same implant size can end up a totally different bra size to each other.
All I can advise is when you go to see surgeons take pics of the size you would like to be with you. A D does sound huge but most people would find a 30 D small where as a 36D is much bigger.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 24th September 2010, 4:17 pm

misf1 wrote:Hi hun
The forum rules can be found by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As for that size implant I had a bit larger so am no use to you but if you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will find a list of post op stats, it gives you peoples height weight before size and after ba size plus what size implant they had.
Use those as a guide as people with exactly the same stats and exactly the same implant size can end up a totally different bra size to each other.
All I can advise is when you go to see surgeons take pics of the size you would like to be with you. A D does sound huge but most people would find a 30 D small where as a 36D is much bigger.

I agree with misf1 about the D sounding huge but its actually not, I thought before my ba that i wanted to be a full C, i ended up an E and am glad as i think they look about a C ish. But thats just my perception and opinion try looking at some bra's in that size. I think 240 would give you around the size u want i dont think they would look overly big on you xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down