Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mentor breast implants - Perthese style

+5
susib
misf1
dimpledee
traci75
Jene
9 posters

Go down

mentor breast implants - Perthese style  Empty mentor breast implants - Perthese style

Post by Jene 22nd September 2010, 6:09 am

I have been trying to find information on mentor breast implants - Perthese style. But I cant really find out much about them. My Dr said they are the rolls royce of the implant world but im now not sure if he just said that so I would spend more money :dunno:
Does anyone have them?
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

mentor breast implants - Perthese style  Empty Re: mentor breast implants - Perthese style

Post by traci75 5th October 2010, 11:20 am

i researched mentor for my ba and they are very very good although i did go for nagor xx
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

mentor breast implants - Perthese style  Empty Re: mentor breast implants - Perthese style

Post by Jene 5th October 2010, 11:29 pm

I got the name wrong they arent by Mentor. They are Perthese ® Sensitiveby Perouse plastie. Not sure why i thought they where by Mentor. Has anyone else got these implants?
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 10th November 2010, 1:44 pm

hi Jene
what happened did you get the mentor ones.
I am researching mentor as I thought I had the choice of Natrelle (mcghans ) or nagor. Turns out its mentor or nagor, with a £400 difference . Having researched them on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I came across the ones you were asking about too. Perouse Perthese product
I asked my surgeon wot was the difference between nagor and mentor and she said that there is nothing wrong with nagor at all they are good and just the ones the clinic use as they have a contract with them. Bu in 15 years she had only come across one time she had a client problem with mentor implants and she had to do a reop but with just about every other implant she has had to do quite a few. Now not sure wot to make of this but mentor do have a good write up so decided to go with them
xx
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th November 2010, 8:49 pm

Hi hun I'd never hear of these before so have had a quick research, they are a french company, and the one type 540T3 (textured) and 510T (smooth) had a % risk of flipping, although that may not be the type you are having and those only flipped as they were low filled with gel see info here but that was only in this study. Looking at the mentor page it looks like they may have bought this company a bit like when allergan bought the Inamed CUI
Maybe they are the cheaper of the mentor range, as with the CUI
Sorry I really dont know too much about them.
The catalogue for both Mentor and the Perouse Perthese can be found
here
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 11th November 2010, 9:06 am

Thanks ladies
I did end up getting the Perthese ® Sensitive by Perouse plastie they are great so soft the after half said they feel like real boobies.. They were a lot more expensive then the mentor i think about 1500 more but im glad i picked them.
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 27th April 2011, 7:42 am

Hi Jene
Just seen this thread, i had these last August, i had 265s ultra high profile overs which are great not had any issues with them :).
Hope you are getting on well with your boobies. x
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 27th April 2011, 10:26 pm

susib wrote:Hi Jene
Just seen this thread, i had these last August, i had 265s ultra high profile overs which are great not had any issues with them :).
Hope you are getting on well with your boobies. x
Im so glad I went with them. No one has guessed they arent "real". Im happy I spent the extra money :)
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by costa 26th July 2011, 6:27 am

Jene wrote:I have been trying to find information on mentor breast implants - Perthese style. But I cant really find out much about them. My Dr said they are the rolls royce of the implant world but im now not sure if he just said that so I would spend more money :dunno:
Does anyone have them?

Hi just joined as I have been looking up the brand of implant I have.
Seems we have the same and I was told the same thing Rolls royce of implants wavey
costa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 27th July 2011, 2:45 am

They are very good I have had mine for nearly 9mths and im very happy with them mentor breast implants - Perthese style  899188
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by costa 27th July 2011, 3:34 am

Jene wrote:They are very good I have had mine for nearly 9mths and im very happy with them mentor breast implants - Perthese style  899188

I have 360cc under was down for 390cc but Dr said they would have looked to over board as I wanted them looking natural
costa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 28th July 2011, 10:17 pm

I have 390cc but they had to drop my crease to fit them in. Now my scar is pretty high up
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by costa 28th July 2011, 10:44 pm

Jene wrote:I have 390cc but they had to drop my crease to fit them in. Now my scar is pretty high up

Yes I was down for 390cc but he went with the 360 but as long as they dont drop to much more I am very happy..im 18 days post op now and really didnt have heaps of swelling so maybe im the size i should be now
costa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 20th September 2011, 7:28 am

Thank you for starting this thread, I had a read through today as one of the hospitals in Luxembourg happens to use Perthese. They are not so common as a brand aren't they?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 20th September 2011, 8:29 pm

hi hun can i ask why ur having another boob job in 11 months ?? x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 16th July 2013, 1:48 pm

Hi all, ive been told my surgeon will use this brand of implant too and didn't know anything about them so reading this has put my mind at rest and glad to hear they are the rolls royces of implants. Can I ask how you all are doing now with your implants? x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down