Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIP reop booked for September

+3
kate613
alfie
Vix
7 posters

Go down

PIP reop booked for September Empty PIP reop booked for September

Post by Vix 31st July 2010, 3:29 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new on here and hoping to find out about other peoples PIP experiences.

I had PIPs in October 2008, was very happy with the results and had a good experience. I was thinking of going for a check up with my surgeon and so went on THG website to book in, i was horrified to then read of the problems which have been going on for a long while now.

To cut a long story short i saw my surgeon and after an examination confirmed that my right implant had ruptured. Luckily i found this now as if left another year i would have had to pay for the reop. THG and my surgeon have been really helpful so far, but i cant help worrying about the op and any complications.

Has anyone else had a reop and how did it go? What implants did you have? and what are the possible complications of the reop?

I will see my surgeon again before my op and phoning the consultant on Monday, just hoping for a little reassurance.

Thanks Vix PIP reop booked for September 855564
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

PIP reop booked for September Empty Re: PIP reop booked for September

Post by alfie 31st July 2010, 3:40 pm

Hello Vix PIP reop booked for September 368291 welcome to the forum hun.

Sorry I can't help you with any of your questions, but I'm sure someone will be along soon that can.

On a good note though, great news that you're surgeon is doing the right thing by you.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 31st July 2010, 5:31 pm

Hi Vix,
I have 6 year old pip implants and I'm having a re-op on the 12th aug. Mine have
not ruptured but decieded I wanted them changed for a safer make rather than keep worrying.From what I have been told the risks and complications are pretty much the same as the first time.Some ladies have said the recovery is a bit easier too.Was kind of dreading it a few weeks ago and felt more scared probably because I was so happy the first time round and excited. And this time I guess it's over shadowed because the whole pip situation is so horrifying.I'm feeling much better about it all now as I know it's the right thing to do. Good luck with your op and I will let you know how mine goes!
Kate x
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 31st July 2010, 5:34 pm

Hi Vix,
I have 6 year old pip implants and I'm having a re-op on the 12th aug. Mine have
not ruptured but decieded I wanted them changed for a safer make rather than keep worrying.From what I have been told the risks and complications are pretty much the same as the first time.Some ladies have said the recovery is a bit easier too.Was kind of dreading it a few weeks ago and felt more scared probably because I was so happy the first time round and excited. And this time I guess it's over shadowed because the whole pip situation is so horrifying.I'm feeling much better about it all now as I know it's the right thing to do. Good luck with your op and I will let you know how mine goes!
Kate x
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 31st July 2010, 5:38 pm

Thanks very much ladies,

The anxiety is easing a bit, i was so calm when i saw my surgeon and asked lots of questions, i just want to make sure this doesnt happen again.

Which implants are you having this time round Kate613? and where are you getting them done, ive been offered the Allergan CUI, i am considering the Naturelle but really cannot afford them, was quoted about £600.

I hope all goes well with yours, not long to wait now, it will be such a relief when they are out.

Thanks

Vix xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 31st July 2010, 6:02 pm

Yes it will be such a relief to have them gone!
Im having Nagors with Mybreast as that way I only had to pay surgical costs as they are helping pip ladies, but I have heard good things about allergan and naturelle.You should go with what you feel happiest if it will put your mind at ease to pay the extra for the implants you want go for it.We need extra reassurence this time!
Kate x
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 31st July 2010, 8:20 pm

Kate How much did you pay through MyBreast? Im looking to get a re-op and change mine, it wont be till next year but im just curious.

Ta very much xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 31st July 2010, 10:23 pm

Hi hun, I also can't answer your questions, but just wanted to wish you good luck for your reop in September, I can totally understand why you will be glad to have the PIP's removed. It's such an awfull thing that this is happening to so many women. Take care
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 1st August 2010, 11:25 am

Good luck with the reop hun. Must be a real relief to know they are going to be changed.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 1st August 2010, 6:39 pm

Thanks everyone, you are all so nice on here.

I am looking forward to them having out, just wish i could do it sooner, plus ive got to give up smoking this time which makes it harder, ive done one day and the monster inside is rearing its head!

xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 1st August 2010, 7:37 pm

Everytime you crave a cig, just think about what you've got to look forward to hun, hopefully the craving will go. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 1st August 2010, 10:14 pm

Good uck Vix...for both the reop and giving up smoking. It will be so worthwhile.
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down