Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so confused???

2 posters

Go down

so confused??? Empty so confused???

Post by traci75 23rd July 2010, 11:19 am

hi girls, just soooo confused what do go for, i have enough breast tissue for overs, but dont want them to say too quickly im having 390 over hp, also i have heared that its harder to detect for breast cancer on mammorgrams with overs, i think partcials seem good for me, just dont know which to choose??? so confused??? 727885
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

so confused??? Empty ooops sag i mean

Post by traci75 23rd July 2010, 11:20 am

traci75 wrote:hi girls, just soooo confused what do go for, i have enough breast tissue for overs, but dont want them to say too quickly im having 390 over hp, also i have heared that its harder to detect for breast cancer on mammorgrams with overs, i think partcials seem good for me, just dont know which to choose??? so confused??? 727885
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

so confused??? Empty Re: so confused???

Post by misf1 23rd July 2010, 1:05 pm

Hi hun breast tissue will sag whether u have unders partials or overs. With unders or partials the tissue sags where the implant remains in the same place. But overs will sag but with the implant giving a more natural sagging if you understand what I mean. Either way if sagging does occur a re op would be needed to perk them back up. None of ur know what will happen and how much or how soon boobs will sag. As for detecting breast cancer you will need to tell the woman doing the mamogram u have implants and they will take more pictures to check. This is for all placements. If u are worried about the placement it may be worth talking to ur surgeon again to discuss why he feels overs would be better for u and discuss whether he feels partials would still give u the results u want and talk through the complications such as muscle distortion for partials
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by traci75 24th July 2010, 1:33 pm

thankyou so much for answering my question just sooo want to make the right choice soooo nervous and excited tho xx
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down