Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee!

4 posters

Go down

Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee! Empty Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee!

Post by KInglis 7th July 2010, 2:17 pm

Hello Gilrs,

I am 6 weeks post op today and still not sleeping very well, even laying on my back I wake up probably every few hours....I keep getting this annoying heavy sensation that wakes me up - kinda feels like when you have a dead arm and you have to move it, but its in my boobs!! I just cant get comfy even on my back, has anyone else had this?

Also I started doing some exercise last night and now today I now have pins & needles & a numb sensation down my arms? Do you think i did too much?? Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee! 304294

xx
KInglis
KInglis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee! Empty Re: Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee!

Post by COOKIE 7th July 2010, 2:36 pm

KInglis wrote:Hello Gilrs,

I am 6 weeks post op today and still not sleeping very well, even laying on my back I wake up probably every few hours....I keep getting this annoying heavy sensation that wakes me up - kinda feels like when you have a dead arm and you have to move it, but its in my boobs!! I just cant get comfy even on my back, has anyone else had this?

Are you normally a back sleeper?

If you normally sleep on your side you're fine to start trying this hun, you might it more comfortable to use support still from your V pillow, wrapping it around you sort of cuddling it so your boobs aren't laying flat on the bed - the sooner you get back to your normal sleeping position now, the better the nights sleep you will have. It may also still be helpful to you seeing as you're still experiencing some discomfort at night to just take some painkillers before drifting off, to ensure you're as comfy as possible babe.

Also I started doing some exercise last night and now today I now have pins & needles & a numb sensation down my arms? Do you think i did too much?? Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee! 304294

xx

Yes! Just takes things very slow to begin with hun, you might feel good but remember although you have the green light to excercise at 6 weeks, we all heal at different rates and your body might just not be quite ready just yet. Give yourself a few days to recover then try again but SLOWLY, just do a little bit at a time gradually building back up again - it can be frustrating hun I know, but we all get back to normal eventually! LOL. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee! Empty Re: Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee!

Post by KInglis 7th July 2010, 3:11 pm

Thank you Cookie - I normally sleep on my side and I tried both sleeping on my back and side for the last few nights but I get the same sensation - I think I will just try to take some painkillers and hopefully it will get better!!! I just thought as I was 6 weeks post op I would have been sleeping ok by now...fingers crossed it wil get better asap!

Thanks for the advise on the exercise I will take it slowly and ease into it, as you said i will get back to normal eventually and I dont want to do any damage!! Oh well looks like its back on the sofa for me...i will try to enjoy it while i can!! xx
KInglis
KInglis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th July 2010, 3:17 pm

i think unders take much longer to heal that overs hope it eases off soon the pain xxxxxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th July 2010, 7:32 pm

Hi hun, hope you are ok. It does take a while to get back to normal sleeping especially with boobies changing so much. Hopefully you can get back to normal soon Proper nights sleep...pleasseeeeeee! 571992
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down