Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 weeks post op

+7
hattie260
misf1
pinkbabe
pinkprincess881
Jessica
COOKIE
Becstarr
11 posters

Go down

11 weeks post op Empty 11 weeks post op

Post by Becstarr 30th June 2010, 5:12 am

So today I am 11 weeks post op. (I think my ticker is wrong - gotta change it)

I don't want to be one to complain and I'm happier with what I've got compared to what I used to have but just not 'over the moon'
Besides having anatomical unders to look more natural they still look fake. Especially in bathers/dresses without a bra. They don't feel natural at all. They don't move or bounce.
I still can't sleep on my stomach as they ache - despite trying to use pillows underneath.
My scars are still really red and prominent.

Someone please please tell me it gets better.... 11 weeks post op 304294
Becstarr
Becstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

11 weeks post op Empty Re: 11 weeks post op

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2010, 6:30 am

It WILL get better hun 11 weeks post op 571992

You really are still early in your recovery, at 12 weeks post-op my boobs finally evened up but were still sitting quite high, giving that visible upper pole fullness, at 6 months post op I'm still experiencing changes, they're much more natural now and the 'fake' looking upper fullness has gone, but they still don't have their full movement yet and still a little tight between boobies, but I know all this will resolve itself over time, as will yours babe.

My boobs after my first BA took well over a year till they relaxed into a natural shape with full movement. xx xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 30th June 2010, 8:10 am

I couldn't lay on my front comfortably until about 6 months post op. Still don't enjoy doing it even now. As cookie says, you're still very early in your recovery and will have a lot of changes to come still.xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 30th June 2010, 8:26 am

i really wouldnt worry about it hun, im pre op, but have read soooooooooooo many stories and BA experiences, and know that alot of girlies feel like you, then realise that its still early days, and before you know it are posting that they LOVE their boobies-lol
just give them time, soon you will be in love with them lol!

xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by Becstarr 30th June 2010, 11:40 am

I'm just dissapointed Im off to Fiji in 6 weeks and have all these beautiful clothes and bathers that look awful I can't talk to anyone about this they don't understand.. I'm just so upset :(
Becstarr
Becstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2010, 12:46 pm

Dont be too upset hun, just think about the changes your boobs have already made and think back to times when you woke up and saw the sudden changes, it's amazing how all of a sudden BAM they appear so different!

6 weeks is ages away babe, concentrate on looking forward to your fabulous holiday hunni and wait and see what what may have happened to your boobies then 11 weeks post op 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 30th June 2010, 1:18 pm

Maybe you'll be surprised at how they change between now and 6 weeks. Lots of times on here it's been reported that they literally change overnight.xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 30th June 2010, 1:43 pm

Aww hun sorry to hear your not happy. I would try not to worry to much as they will change over the next few months and get softer too. As for scars mine we quite red for a fair while but they will fade just remember to keep them covered in the sun and wear a full sun block too. I couldnt sleep on my tummy till about 6months and even now it can be abit uncomfy, but you will get there. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th June 2010, 8:55 pm

Aw hun, it is really early days and they will soften loads and drop into a more natural shape, they do start to change quite a lot all of a sudden sometimes. It takes a year to fully heal so you got lots to look forward to.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 30th June 2010, 10:36 pm

They will get better hun! Mine are still a little sore at times and to me they don't feel real but they have softened a lot, I know its hard sweetie but try to stop analysing them they will get better xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 30th June 2010, 11:25 pm

Im sure they look better than you think, maybe your being to critical of yourself... just keep trying to remember what you had before and im sure you will feel so much better. you are still early on in your recovery especially with unders.
I hope your feeling better soon and im sure you will be more comfortable with them in time for your holiday 11 weeks post op 571992 xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Becstarr 2nd July 2010, 1:54 am

They do look good - just not in bathers or dresses as I said.
I really don't feel like its early days anymore - feels like I've had them forever. Maybe I'm just expecting too much.

I think its all just a little stressful for me. This trip isn't a holiday as such but an annual work thing. So there will be lots of people that I haven't seen for 12 months, who have no idea I've had this done. I don't want to be known as the girl with the fake boobs and set tongues wagging.

Hopefully you are all right and I'll see massive improvements over the next 6 weeks.

Thanks for all your support

x
Becstarr
Becstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 2nd July 2010, 9:39 am

Aaw Bec your boobs looked great in your pics

Hope your feeling better soon 11 weeks post op 717917 am sure you will see an improvement before you go away.

One of mine currently looks brilliant and the other terrible and high ha ha ha but am sure they will have settled down a bit before my wedding in August and so will yours

Stay positive
J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by dervla1 2nd July 2010, 10:26 pm

I'm 11wks today but I had overs and mine have settled and look natural. You've had unders so they'll take a little bit more time to settle. I'd say they'll change quite a bit over the next 6weeks. My scars are healing nicely too, I use bio oil a.m and p.m. I also find that it's getting easier to sleep on my stomach. Everything takes time, especially with unders. Be patient. They'll look brill in 6weeks time!
11 weeks post op 113752 x
dervla1
dervla1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 3rd July 2010, 8:26 am

I'm sure they'll look great by the time you go hunni, you've still got 6 weeks xx

Keep massaging them and you'll be surprised how much they will change in 6 weeks xx

11 weeks post op 571992
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down