Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs

5 posters

Go down

RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs Empty RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs

Post by daisyday 26th October 2012, 5:23 pm

Not been on here for a long time, but just wanted to share my wonderful news. Got a letter today from the lovely people at Tesco credit card. They are going to refund two thousand pound which I paid on my Tesco credit card for my original PIP implants. Unfortunatey I paid the other two thousand in cash, so can only claim for what went on the card, but still its amazing! I had tried to claim from Surgicare through a solicitor, but because they went bankrupt, this had hit a dead end, and only tried to claim on my credit card after reading something on here about it, so anyone else who paid for their PIPs on a credit card - get in touch with your card company and go through charge backs. You may be lucky too.RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs 773440
daisyday
daisyday
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs Empty Re: RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs

Post by mrsball 26th October 2012, 6:11 pm

An that's great news hunny. I see you has nick Percival too :) xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs Empty Re: RESULT!! successful claim back for PIPs

Post by daisyday 26th October 2012, 6:16 pm

Yes and this set are the best ones ever. Fourth time lucky! Felt so annoyed to have to have the last (PIP) ones replaced when they seemed fine, but didnt want to take the chance on them rupturing, and having to pay to have them re-done added insult to injury, but now Ive got great boobies which Im really happy with and also got my two grand back - happy days!! Hope some of the other ladies who had PIPs get some of their money back too.
daisyday
daisyday
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 26th October 2012, 6:19 pm

Great news , glad your happy! He is a lovely surgeon and they look great! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 26th October 2012, 9:06 pm

wow fab news hun, how long ago did u put them on your credit card. i think mine is too old to claim back as it was like 8 years ago
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th October 2012, 10:46 pm

I remember posting the article about the credit card refund Daisy, so I'm really happy to read it helped you. Good for you hun! yahoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 27th October 2012, 7:20 am

That's fantastic news!! So pleased for you dance xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyday 27th October 2012, 5:46 pm

Hi Cazalino

Yes it may be that 8 years is too long. Mine was in Dec 2009. Might be worth contacting your credit card provider though just to find out?
daisyday
daisyday
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down