Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant

+2
kay
jay1983
6 posters

Go down

I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant Empty I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant

Post by jay1983 2nd June 2010, 10:03 pm

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well. I have another meeting at HMG to discuss possible scarring if I have the op. This is my biggest concern.

Has people's new boob's impacted positively on their lives e.g. increased confience etc.

Thanks for time.

Jay-xxx I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant 828466
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant Empty Re: I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant

Post by kay 3rd June 2010, 9:30 am

Hi and welcome I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant 368291

I think the scarring is unfortunately unavoidable with a lift, however in a bra and under clothing the difference is amazing xx

Plus after a year the scars have faded really well and mine are pretty flat too xx everyone heals differently though hun xx

Good luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant Empty Re: I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant

Post by mandy_moo 3rd June 2010, 9:59 am

hi hun and welcome to the forum I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant 368291

i had an uplift and a re-aug (my last implants ruptured) nearly 8wks ago and my scars are amazing!!

just a couple of days ago when i was getting dressed my hubby was stood about 5 feet away, and he said if he didnt know i'd had the procedure he would never have guessed (if that makes sense!)

my vertical scar that runs down from my nipple is practically invisible, as are the ones round my nipples....the ones underneath are still visible, but considering i was under for nearly 3hrs whilst my surgeon had to get all the loose silicone out, i think they look pretty good I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant 184153

i'm nearly 43 now, and i am SO glad i had the uplift as well.....my boobs look so much better. the pic in my avatar was taken at just 4wks post op so they're still looking a bit ''flat'' and ''up there'' but they're looking better every day....i would definitely say go for the uplift as well if you're advised to....the scars may look a bit scary for the first 2 or 3wks, but thats all.when i look back at my pics, i cant believe how quickly they settled down!!
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 3rd June 2010, 10:38 am

Thanks for replies ladies! How long did you take off work? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy_moo 3rd June 2010, 1:42 pm

i would say i felt ok after 2 weeks, but i continued to take things steady till about 4 wks post op xx
mandy_moo
mandy_moo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 3rd June 2010, 3:44 pm

I took 2 weeks off hun but then watched what I lifted for a further 2 weeks xx

I do quite a physical job at times and I was fine xx

I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant 571992
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 3rd June 2010, 5:11 pm

Hiya Jay, scarring was my biggest concern before having my op, I was so worried they were gonna look awful. I'm so pleased I went ahead though, as Kay and Mandymoo have both said the scars fade so quick, it's amazing how they change from week to week. Ask your surgeon to show you pics of the uplifts he has done. You do have to realise though that everyone heals differently.

My surgeon recommended 2 weeks off work, I actually took 3 and was glad I did. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia X 3rd June 2010, 6:53 pm

Hiya Jay, welcome to the site! I'm new and hoping to get uplift and implant 368291 xx
Mia X
Mia X
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th June 2010, 7:19 am

I had a BA and uplift too. My scars around the areola and under the crease are visible but the horizontal scars from nipple to crease are practically invisible! But I'm only 6 months post-op and my scars are still healing.

Unfortunately, scaring is unavoidable but IMO it's a small price to pay for the look you achieve from an uplift - Yes I have scarring, but I also have beautifully shaped boobs that sit nicely in clothing that I can now be proud of. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down