Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift & Implant - who to have?!

2 posters

Go down

Uplift & Implant - who to have?! Empty Uplift & Implant - who to have?!

Post by ringring21 20th October 2013, 9:02 pm

I have PIP implants that need replacing and have seen a couple of surgeons who have said I either have need a 500CC implant minimum to achieve the look I want, which is fullness at the top nice and high and close together (natural look) or I can have a smaller implant and an uplift!

I am thinking the 2nd option is more what I want, as I didn't really want to go much bigger than 400CC implant really.

I have 290CC unders at the moment, I am 5ft 3 and a size 8 - 10.

Has anyone had uplift and implant that wouldn't mind showing me pics? or giving me advice ect?
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Uplift & Implant - who to have?! Empty Re: Uplift & Implant - who to have?!

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 9:27 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies ringring wavey 

I'm sorry you've found your way here though lovely through such unfortunate circumstances having PIP implants Hug you'll find we have a lot of information here regarding PIPs and all the latest news in the PIP support section of the forum.

With an uplift being such a technical procedure it is very advisable that you seek out a surgeon qualified also in reconstruction. This really isn't something you want to go wrong so do seek out the best for yourself that you can.

If you haven't already seen a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon ringring then it would be best that you do. If finances are a problem you can see one for as little as £25 through MyBreast hun. 

We do have one member here, PIP405 who is happy to share her pictures with newbies of her uplift scars [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so if you ask on this thread I'm sure she'll be very happy to help with that.

You've nothing to worry about though ringring... After a year, the scarring of an uplift is barely visible and the aesthetic appearance you get from a lift by far out weigh any scarring you do have.

I hope you enjoy the forum and if there's any other questions at all, please..... Just create another thread and our lovely ladies here will do all they can to help you if they can. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ringring21 20th October 2013, 9:56 pm

Thank you so much cookie for your advice, I have been recommended a surgeon who I see writes on your forums! :) he is very good at reconstructive surgery too, I didnt realise this was a good skill to look out for with this type of procedure, so thank you for letting me know.
Xxx
ringring21
ringring21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down