Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat transfer breast augmentation.

3 posters

Go down

Fat transfer breast augmentation.  Empty Fat transfer breast augmentation.

Post by COOKIE 13th November 2013, 1:51 pm

New York (I-Newswire) November 7, 2013 - bodySCULPT®️ is a well-known plastic surgery practice specialized in providing customized breast augmentation in Manhattan, NYC. As an AAAASF-accredited plastic surgery practice, bodySCULPT®️ provides effective and safe breast augmentation procedures for women. The plastic surgeons here utilize advanced techniques to achieve the cosmetic goals of women undergoing breast enhancement surgery. 

bodySCULPT®️ offers the fat transfer breast enhancement option for those women who want to avoid using breast implants. This method is best suited for those patients who have excess fat in other body areas such as the hips, flanks or thighs. Through minimally invasive liposuction, the plastic surgeons extract fat from these body parts; a portion of this is processed and the stem cells are extracted. It is then mixed with the remaining fat tissue and the final mixture is injected into the breasts to provide the desired enhancement. This type of breast augmentation is credited with benefits such as:

• Safe and effective procedure
• Minimal rejection issues
• Minimal side effect, scarring and discomfort
• Speedy recovery

Women who opt for this procedure can enjoy dual benefits of body contouring in the donor site as well as natural-looking breasts. 

A pre-surgical evaluation is made to determine the patient's eligibility for the fat transfer breast augmentation procedure. The plastic surgeons discuss the benefits and risks associated with the surgical procedure so that patients can make an informed decision. The trained staff at the practice provides end-to-end care for patients - surgery through complete recovery. 

Patients who reside outside Manhattan are offered the convenience of virtual consultation and fly -in programs. 

Source HERE

This is something of great interest to me and something I'm taking very much into consideration for when I have my next surgery. If I can get away without having an implant to achieve the look I want without breast implants and just having a fat transfer along with an uplift I really will be considering this as an option for myself. yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Fat transfer breast augmentation.  Empty Re: Fat transfer breast augmentation.

Post by Charlii 14th November 2013, 10:18 am

It is an interesting topic, and something we'd joked about as teenagers, but I would be sceptical. Im sure I read somewhere that its not a permanent procedure, and your body could easily start to break down that fat as it recognises it as being foreign to that area. I cant find proof of that, but it must have stuck in my mind somewhere. I guess I'd have to do more research before considering something like that
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th November 2013, 10:55 am

Yup, I'd read this too in earlier studies, but the latest studies using a different technique seems to have lowered the risks greatly.

Its something I too need to look further into before making my decision but I'd definitely go for this if it were found to be right 'for me' xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjelly 20th November 2013, 8:43 pm

Sounds like a great option.

I had a fat transfer to my left breast last week, although not in the same way as this and it was through the NHS. 

Personally, I would prefer to have implants as I still think it's early days with not enough studies. None of the studies I have looked at are longitudinal enough to show that these results are long lasting. There are also several types of fat transfer which come with different fat survival rates, as well as other factors which need to be taken into consideration. Also, necrosis, calcification and cysts are things to think about, along with maintaining your weight and ensuring you do the best to not decrease the chances of fat survival, as well as carrying on with top ups.

There is so much to think about and I know you have done plenty of research into it, Cookie. I hope you find one that is right for you. Hopefully there will be more research into it, particularly longitudinal studies that can give you and the rest of us much more reliable information to base our decision on. Smike 

xx
Sjelly
Sjelly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down