Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics?

+67
Montana
Loubeeloujack
Zum_Boobs
Charlii
muddypaws
Candice85candy
Charlojosh
Lauramumof3
sarahlou222
stephnoel
Dollydoo3
Purple123
Daisy11
ambzdee94
krizzooo1
louise28
Sahara1981
ravenxwaves
JellyBaby
Taylor21
Sian90
Jenpops
Bigbusty
Sassysazzle
missindependant88
Blossom73
kel70
missvmac28
CavaLady
Midgiebites
Specialkj
alipops66
citygirl88
halo
jenniferrf1
yolanda12310
going4it
Christie000
Daisydee
Blueeyedsoul13
Ktwin2
nikkinoo
amexox
Skates
Deborahny
clare9963
mrs_s_88
yajaira
Jasmine Sharpe
achorley
tinkerbell24
lauren1302
Maisy_Ann
Becs1982
Becca85
EmzH
Doublethetrouble2012
Shazcott
Kmaise3
Lauraxsj
Princesslisa2012
Legallyblonde
Katyflo
Twinkle3
*Alice*
rockyk12
COOKIE
71 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics?

Post by COOKIE 5th January 2013, 11:32 pm

Just click on the links in the opening post hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics?

Post by mrs_s_88 10th January 2013, 2:48 pm

Yes thank you Hun! Really helpful will be taking some pictures to my next consultation! X
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by clare9963 14th January 2013, 12:02 pm

Hey this was a great idea!!!

ThanksAre you a newb wanting to see before n after pics? - Page 2 154564
clare9963
clare9963
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborahny 15th January 2013, 11:29 pm

They were rally helpful thanks, I am not having rounds and really hard to find pics of the natrelle shaped ones.
Deborahny
Deborahny
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 16th January 2013, 9:17 am

Excellent thanks - really helpful. I think I have seen more pairs of boobs in the last week than in my entire life!!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by amexox 25th January 2013, 11:58 pm

Great idea! a few of those going into my lookbook folder! x
amexox
amexox
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 26th January 2013, 12:37 pm

Thanks! x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkinoo 26th January 2013, 1:27 pm

Just used this links to make up my "look book" email for my ps. Added in a few page 3 pics, hes gonna love me! lol
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 27th January 2013, 5:52 pm

This is soooo helpful, thank you! x
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 16th February 2013, 2:36 pm

really really helpful, thank you for posting these links!!

i will now be armed with pictures and ideas when i have my first consultation with a surgeon next week :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 16th February 2013, 3:48 pm

Thats really handy to have some pre and post pictures to look and and great you can filter by size too!
Alot of them seem to vary so much though, some girls on the links have a similar starting size and CCs but vastly different cup size Shocked how confusing!!
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie000 4th March 2013, 7:49 pm

At last before and after pics. Can see what I'm aiming for and what I want to achieve. Can see why I'm putting myself through all of this now, fab idea thank you so much so glad I'm on this site xx
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 11th March 2013, 12:57 pm

Brilliant, really helpful, thanks xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 17th March 2013, 12:05 pm

Those sites were great to get an idea of what mine might turn out looking like so thank you very much Cookie.

Ladies: Does anyone have any examples of uneven breasts and how they might look after surgery. I have a symmetary and one breast is slightly lower than the other, my surgeon said that in order for the implants to be equal, the boob that is higher you might be able to feel the implant under the skin but not see it. I am a little concerned as to whether it will be obvious, and whether because of this the scar will be disable on that breast because it would be done in the natural crease of the breast. or will it? Any advice there?

Thanks in advance.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 6th April 2013, 2:27 pm

Thanks for posting these! Have been really helpful to try to see people with before boobs like mine to see what i hopefully will achieve! x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 12:36 pm

found them!! I thought it was a before and after of Bjs peoples that would have been good xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl88 19th May 2013, 3:46 pm

Hey! I literally just registered today because I'm hoping to have my BA done in the next few months. How do I lose my newbie status? :)
citygirl88
citygirl88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th May 2013, 3:51 pm

Hey citygirl, theres not a certain amount of posts you need to reach, just get involved and join in on the different threads to become active! If you write a little intro into the newbie section you can introduce yourself and let everyone know youve joined :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl88 19th May 2013, 3:57 pm

Oh ok cool, thanks! I will try and find the newbie thread :)
citygirl88
citygirl88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th May 2013, 4:01 pm

No problem, im sure your find it but if not, just click home at the top of the screen and the newbie forum is right at the top :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl88 19th May 2013, 4:06 pm

Yeah I found it and started a new thread with all my details :) thanks for the help! Check out my thread if you get the chance xx
citygirl88
citygirl88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 20th May 2013, 11:08 am

Thanks for these cookie very useful xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th May 2013, 11:17 am

Glad you've found them useful lovely :flowers: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 20th May 2013, 11:29 am

I'm day here actually in my hospital room looking at them!!!! Terrible huh??? Xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 20th May 2013, 11:29 am

Sat*
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next