Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks)

Go down

Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) Empty Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks)

Post by Renegade 22nd April 2010, 1:57 pm

Are you engaged and considering surgery before the big day?

BBC3 are urgently looking for brides to be and would love to hear from you…

Presenter Cherry Healey will be meeting women of all ages and backgrounds across the UK with one common link – they are all getting married!
Her aim (as well as planning her own wedding!) is to discover ‘how?’ and ‘why?’ in the 21st century us girls get married. And we would love to hear from those consideing surgery in order to look their best on their big day!
If you are happy to speak openly about the surgery and wedding plans then we would love to hear from you.

Please get in touch ASAP by emailing you name, age, and date of your wedding to

Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328 Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) 683328
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) Empty email

Post by Renegade 22nd April 2010, 2:02 pm

PLEASE EMAIL

Many thanks!
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) Empty EMAIL

Post by RENE 22nd April 2010, 2:06 pm

Third times a charm.....

marriage[at]renegadepictures.co.uk
RENE

Back to top Go down

Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) Empty Re: Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks)

Post by happybride 11th May 2011, 9:15 pm

I am getting married Oct 8th, 2011 and I got my NA March 29th, 2011. I had already planned on getting my BA before my fiance popped the question on Christmas Eve, but after he proposed it sped up my surgery so that my breast could drop and fluff before the big day! They are already starting to look better and I am ecstatic about my wedding day and wedding dress!
happybride
happybride
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

http://photobucket.com/cantbelieveitsreal

Back to top Go down

Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks) Empty Re: Are you a Bride to be? (BBC3 Documentary asks)

Post by happybride 11th May 2011, 9:17 pm

Oh I am 25, my name is Palina!
happybride
happybride
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

http://photobucket.com/cantbelieveitsreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down